No announcement yet.

Free players have no room to complain!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free players have no room to complain!

Does this game heavily favors cashers? Sure. But let's face it, in real life those that have more money will always be able to buy more, do more, and have more. That very concept applies to this game, whether we like it or not.

With that said, these days the game is much more tailored to accomidate free players. When I started the game, there was absolutely nothing for free players outside the normal dailies. There is much more for free/ light cashers to look forward to now. Below I have shared some of the additions to this game that were not available when I first started.

+Atoll
    +Defend Atoll event
    +Circuit Quest
    +Gem Hunt
    +Fishing
    +Am Mines
    +Marriage/ marriage tree
    +CSGB
    +D.I
    +Dimention Wars
    +Wilds Shop

These are just a few of the additions that help free players/light cashers gain resources. I understand that everyone has access to these same events, but anyone who has been playing awhile remembers how difficult it was to get mahra without cashing.. nowadays I get 50 - 55 for free each day. Point being, if you are a free/ light casher you have nothing to complain about. We can never expect to be as strong as those that cash heavily, just embrace it!

i totally understand what you mean since i felt the same way, but prepare to be flamed by the forum.

*tosses flame shield to TC*
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ofc free players have nothing to complain about
      but lets face it, they have no reason to whine

but surely a little bit of overtime every week (that you wouldn't normally do), you could do $100 a month, thats pretty decent if you ask me
      and when you get to a certain point, no matter how much you cash you cant do much with it until a new patch comes out

my first acct was a non casher i quit it because i fkd up big

my 2nd account i paid for the $5 pack at the very start for the 2 jewels
      then after that i didnt cash again until i was level 59 (sylph skills)
      i dont really like to cash, i dont currently have a job. the money i spend on my games strangely enough from gaming (i build up league accounts and sell them lol)
      but when i do get another job, i will be doing a plan $50 a month or something
      because i would like to cash on this game, its frustrating, but lately its been getting better
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        i totally understand what you mean since i feltheyt the same way, but prepare to be flamed by the forum.

*tosses flame shield to TC*
        Thank you, flames are welcomed. I can quote every argument before they are typed here.

Comment

Everything is quite easy obtainable these days, except fashion core's, so indeed whining on the game content isnt really justified.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Everything is quite easy obtainable these days, except fashion core's, so indeed whining on the game content isnt really justified.
            i beg to disagree, fashion core is much easier now too.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

as i agree with free players and knights complaining a lot, issue is that the game requires more cash than it used to.

remember in the good ol days when you saw someone with wings and was like: damn he's strong. besides wings you can also cash in a lot more ways and also parts of the stuff you list.

the issue is also that major cashing would require invest in so many things i cant even understand why some ppl would start with it.

but the main thing of complaining is psychological based, not game related. people want to have more and more stuff. we're greedy to the bone and more stuff here means more br, more br is more success and success is what our society feeds of:P

as a low casher with bit of rights to complain, i will use that right only to complain to fix bugs and lag!!!

Comment

Plyers can get greedy too... lol, im with you Jediay... but i wouldn't say "we have nothing to complain about" yet for sure there are few things now, the most without any justifcation but player greed... i will give you my 2 cent: why cant i get a lvl10 gem transposer on necro? I've been doing it for 2 weeks and 3 days now and nothing (i feel greedy cuz maybe need more time to drop... lol)
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                  Plyers can get greedy too... lol, im with you Jediay... but i wouldn't say "we have nothing to complain about" yet for sure there are few things now, the most without any justifcation but player greed... i will give you my 2 cent: why cant i get a lvl10 gem transposer on necro? I've been doing it for 2 weeks and 3 days now and nothing (i feel greedy cuz maybe need more time to drop... lol)
                  It's just luck, I didn't blitz necro for weeks and then first run I get a lv11 matk scroll. Sometimes you got it sometimes you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    remember in the good ol days when you saw someone with wings and was like: damn he's strong.
                    was just thinking that the other day
                    all it took was wings to be competitive when the game first started
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      was just thinking that the other day
                      all it took was wings to be competitive when the game first started
                      Funny thing tho

I remember back when I was a nub an spent my first 50 or so bucks

an I was doing BG an there was this guy, no wings no nothing, looked like the plainest of the plain, but damn that mother hurt, was so strong (he was like idk 80-90k when I was 50-60k, but no wings or VIP or anything that screamed cash at the time)

Comment

Hello, I stopped by for a quick revisit, and, well ...

Originally posted by Jediay View Post
                        Does this game heavily favors cashers? Sure. But let's face it, in real life those that have more money will always be able to buy more, do more, and have more. That very concept applies to this game, whether we like it or not.
                        YES! That's LIFE! I agree whole heartedly!

We need to make players deal with the reality of life! Once a month, the game needs to wipe out 2 random players on each server. In real life, people die! You whiners!
                        And every day, 2% of the characters cannot play because they are sick or injured. That's life! Deal with it or go somewhere else!
                        The game needs to give us a spouse that will occasionally come around and nag, nag, nag about how much we play the game, complain that we like the game more than them! ... and they will not shut up until we give them chocolate and roses/power-tools (1000 balens). That's life! So shut your pie hole!
                        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

yea,i came to play a GAME,not real life sim

Comment

non-cashers do just fine. I am 370k non-casher (with 56k sylph). I wouldn't be surprized by 400k+ non-cashers.

The main places where non-cashers lose out is amount of mounts and clothes (they add up quick), holy forge (if you want to compare hard hard cashers but really nobody is too far long), VIPs now can have up to 5 dims compared to 2 of non which is alot of res.

Sylphs are quickly growing so i wouldn't be surprised to see completely free orange sylphs some time in the next couple months though can only afford to focus on one.

most other places there is not a huge difference between cashers and free players besides how long it takes.

Comment

AntiApartheid was a noncasher. Man, he was really strong.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X