This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gryphons and concentrated damage

At L20 we get Paladins that could strike twice sometimes. They only hit the front row, so you got concentrated damage on front row enemies. Theoretically, fewer possible targets = more damage per target = faster kills = less enemy damage output.

At L30 we get Gryphons that can hit all formation locations. But against mobs, this means 1.5x to 2x possible targets = slower kills = take more damage from the enemy overall ???
    Should I have just levelled my Paladins to 30?
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Really depends on you my friend...i love gryphons because of their stun...my gryps are just lvl 35...im saving my daru for lvl 40 troops...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1662056
    " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Moderator View Post
      Really depends on you my friend...i love gryphons because of their stun...my gryps are just lvl 35...im saving my daru for lvl 40 troops...
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26806[/ATTACH]
      I don't see the Stun take effect that often, to be honest.
      WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

i leveled my gryphs to 35 than saved daru for knights, gryphs are well worth leveling for the additional attack power they provide if you level just the paladins any player with gryphs min 30 level will easily defeat you
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Gryphons are better imo. Pallies are squishier than Gryphons and they tend to get 1-shot KO depending on who you are up against. So if ever that happens, pally double attack would be useless.

Comment

Working...
          X