This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a Fall in Group Arena

Presumably you get some reward for winning in Group Arena, plus it counts as +5 points on your Daily Rewards accumulation.
    Suppose you challenge 3 of your own GuildMates and let them win. Any point to this? Can we "farm" rewards this way?

(Yeah, I know, I'm trying to game the system.)
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

There's a chance you won't be matched up with your guildies, but sure, you could do that.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Let me give you a HINT on how to farm insigs in group arena. It's actually really simple really.

One day i just couldn't find other 50s to join me in group arena.
      So i start to join any groups none 50s and just to see how it goes. well, i still get matched with the 50s+ groups and of course i'm always the only last one standing when my teammate get killed in 1 round or 2.

so i came up with the Naked plan.
      I told my teammates that let's go naked we losing anyway. I went naked along with the rest of my teammates.
      what happened then? well, we were avg of 8k BR for the whole team and still fight lv. 50s groups of 27+ brs and you know what happened? it was amazing!
      we died in one sec, one Rain of Fire or pretty much anything killed you in first round.

What do i get out of this? well?... this. since i was losing anyway, might as well make it faster, so instead of fighting 1 fight every min. i can sometimes squeeze 3 fight in 1 min.
      so i still get 3 insigs in that one min. i just do it faster. It's actually way much easier, you don't have to spam buttons and try QTEs, you just stand still and collect insigs.

everyone always hit ready and start and you die instantly when you join in and wahhLa! you gained 1 insigs in 1 sec already.

Assuming you can get 2 fight in 1 min. not 1 sec. 1 min. assuming you do that for the full 60 min. you can get 120 insigs easy.
      do both arena this way and you can get 240 insigs daily. how is that for doing nothing but still gaining insigs?

well it worked for me at the time because i was fighting 50s anyway and making the fight longer was pointless for me when my teammates are lower level, (happens that i can't find other 50s on at the time).

turn out it worked very well, even Guidies try that plan sometimes out, it works wonders, and all you gotta do is go comando and type **** to other team to hit you harder.

it's quiet fun actually at times.

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
        so i came up with the Naked plan.
        everyone always hit ready and start and you die instantly when you join in and wahhLa! you gained 1 insigs in 1 sec already.
        This is exactly what I was looking for. So it works -- you can lose and still get rewarded!

But blowing 1 hour to get 120 insigs... I dunno. What else can we do? I'm thinking of taking a fall so my stronger GuildMates can benefit a LOT.
        Last edited by R24329765; 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM.
        WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

its hard to get 2 battle in 1 minute.
          sometimes matching time will cost you 30 seconds or more. once, only once, i have matching time for 1:18. my average rate from naked arena are 52 insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
            its hard to get 2 battle in 1 minute.
            sometimes matching time will cost you 30 seconds or more. once, only once, i have matching time for 1:18. my average rate from naked arena are 52 insignia.
            of course matching depend on the time and the server, i notice a lot more attend the 2nd arena time than the first one, then again, i don't bothering going to arena lately, wearing elite warrior and still got 3500 insigs in bank already..don't feel like going wasting time. sometimes it takes 10 sec sometimes 30 sec. i never seen it take like 1 min. because there are those NPCs or maybe not. but those 3 knights that are naked seems always show up if you can't find any. People think they are NPCs or something cause they die instantly and is naked. Some guildies said they are npcs others said they are just real players that are naked. i don't know. either way i never had to wait that long. if you had to wait a min for a fight you must be running out of people on your server.
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
            X