Guild Battle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle?

I think it might help to make the guild battle more interesting if you limit the size of the guild to 50 members. I know that people want to belong to a winning team, but how can you have a decent battle with only one guild?

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
    I think it might help to make the guild battle more interesting if you limit the size of the guild to 50 members. I know that people want to belong to a winning team, but how can you have a decent battle with only one guild?
    I strongly disagree there. I don't know how it is in others guilds, but in mine, we are all member of the same family (kind of). We help each others, runs MPD together, big players help lower players... Heck, we even left the monday and wednesday GB for our low br member so they can advance while we only keep the friday for our big br players... Also, don't forget that limiting the guild size to 50 doesn't mean 50 players for the guild battle : Some player can be offline at the time, so that mean no way to get full house if it's happen...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
      I strongly disagree there. I don't know how it is in others guilds, but in mine, we are all member of the same family (kind of). We help each others, runs MPD together, big players help lower players... Heck, we even left the monday and wednesday GB for our low br member so they can advance while we only keep the friday for our big br players... Also, don't forget that limiting the guild size to 50 doesn't mean 50 players for the guild battle : Some player can be offline at the time, so that mean no way to get full house if it's happen...
      agreed, most of all 50 ppl in guild doesnt mean 50 ppl in guildbattle. i also think we're at the point in the game that its too late to reduce that to 50 ppl.

how to make gb interesting?
      new rewards
      new mechanics

gb isnt very exciting, because rewards are kinda low for current game.

Comment

To make guild battles interesting you first have to get rid of Cross server guild battle. CSGB is a big cause of super guilds. First CSGB we lost half of our top players to the number one guild on the world i play on. This CSGB we lost the rest.

Comment

Working...
        X