This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends jack your castle

i know its part of a game but a friend from the friend list hit you , does it decrease the bonus ?

anyway i dont mind crops stealing , solo arena battle or BG battle but jacking a friend castle is way too personal
    Last edited by R23100315; 10-28-2012, 02:03 PM.

No it doesn't. I have "friends" who are actually friends and then I have friends who are just there for me to steal their crops. I won't hit "friends" but I'll hit friends if I'm in the mood. Same for BGs. If I see them and I know its an easy win I'll take it.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
      i know its part of a game but a friend from the friend list hit you , does it decrease the bonus ?

anyway i dont mind crops stealing , solo arena battle or BG battle but jacking a friend castle is way too personal
      Actually, there's a cooperative aspect to this, believe it or not.
      Your maximum loss on 10% reserves can be limited by stashing loot with your Guild or spending it. That part is up to you.
      If you lose, say, even 10k gold, you can easily make it up by robbing their crops. They'll do that to you too, probably. It's really no big loss unless you happen to lose a heck of a lot of gold.

Everyone in a Guild should raid 1 person a day, however, because the system makes money out of thin air this way: 40 Guild Contribution (1 time a day max) = 40k gold. To get 40k in a city raid, you need to hit someone who had 400k lying around idle. Maybe no problem at much higher levels, but city raids are pointless otherwise. It's nothing personal and honestly I hope I don't accidentally hit someone too hard. I do send people a PM and Friend Request so they can harvest my crops if they feel really hurt.
      Doing it for your Daily has a lot of benefits -- That 40K = 2 Altar Spins = another Daily Quest done and Devotion done. A lot of spinoff benefits. Plus running a guild costs a whopping lot to pay weekly fees + do upgrades.

That said, I do empathize and do not expect that you can just shift your paradigm here. I think everyone has some sort of pet peeve or hot button, and this one is yours.
      Last edited by R24329765; 10-28-2012, 02:38 PM.
      WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE BIG PICTURE HERE...

DO NOT GET ALL BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR CASTLE PLUNDERS.

I welcome all people who want to plunder me, why? well...i'm always broke, so at most you get like 1k~10k out of me.

but that's STILL NOT THE POINT!!!!!!

THE POINT... of plunder is not about gold but about kyanite. if plunder people at higher lv. 50+ give you 3000 kyanite per plunder why not?

that's what i get per plunder of 50+ people. and yes i get like 1k or less gold out of them. it's never about how much gold you can get but how much kyanite you can get out of them. if you get 15,000 kyanite out of 5 plunder why not plunder? i don't care if they are real life friends, i'll still plunder them and welcome them to plunder me back, because i'm always broke spending all gold i get from wb and otherwise in guild donations and astrals. I NEVER KEEP MORE than 50k on me.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post

if u have 200 friends in your friend list.. then good luck in wasting time choosing who to plunder.. the only friends u had are guild members. they can't plunder u.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE BIG PICTURE HERE...

DO NOT GET ALL BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR CASTLE PLUNDERS.

I welcome all people who want to plunder me, why? well...i'm always broke, so at most you get like 1k~10k out of me.

but that's STILL NOT THE POINT!!!!!!

THE POINT... of plunder is not about gold but about kyanite. if plunder people at higher lv. 50+ give you 3000 kyanite per plunder why not?

that's what i get per plunder of 50+ people. and yes i get like 1k or less gold out of them. it's never about how much gold you can get but how much kyanite you can get out of them. if you get 15,000 kyanite out of 5 plunder why not plunder? i don't care if they are real life friends, i'll still plunder them and welcome them to plunder me back, because i'm always broke spending all gold i get from wb and otherwise in guild donations and astrals. I NEVER KEEP MORE than 50k on me.

Totally agreed and most of the people that are on my friend list..over 20 pages i dont know em all so it happends i plunder some LoL

Comment

Working...
            X