Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New guild for trolling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guild for trolling

Me and my friend are making a guild all about trolling but we need everyone we can get to help us on our quest to be the best trolls in this game. Add me zxyc123 Guild Name Trollzarus

yay a guild full of idiots
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

@_@ I will..... not join.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

whole guild would get banned for trolling

Comment

thanks, but no.
          i don't wanna trolled by my own guildmates. and if you're on my server, i will never play mp dungeon with your guild. it's already hard with 4, will be harer if 1 or 3 trolling inside.

@deatriver
          but... but... you're a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
            thanks, but no.
            i don't wanna trolled by my own guildmates. and if you're on my server, i will never play mp dungeon with your guild. it's already hard with 4, will be harer if 1 or 3 trolling inside.

@deatriver
            but... but... you're a troll...
            Trolling is an individual art, making an organization out of it is wrong.

{OuO**

Comment

This thread is a bad idea. Please play the game normally and work with those around you. You may have rivals but trolling is a bad idea.

We are watching

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                This thread is a bad idea. Please play the game normally and work with those around you. You may have rivals but trolling is a bad idea.

We are watching
                After such a long time, no one watched anymore. So can I request this thread closed?

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X