Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Where is the clothes event exchange for sepulcrum and pages ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the real reason why they changed it was because they forgot that some ppl were keeping a lot of clothes (whatever what lvl it was). Let say someone had 10x lvl 1 cloth, then that person change the look of those 10 clothes into the one needed to exchange for the event, now that person get 10 time the reward from the exchange while they actually got the cloth only once from the event's box.
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

at least i managed to get 1k+ sepulcrums from that exchange in 1st day lol. could've get more but i need some for clothes synthesis event
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
        I think that the real reason why they changed it was because they forgot that some ppl were keeping a lot of clothes (whatever what lvl it was). Let say someone had 10x lvl 1 cloth, then that person change the look of those 10 clothes into the one needed to exchange for the event, now that person get 10 time the reward from the exchange while they actually got the cloth only once from the event's box.
        tht would be stupidity , just for thousand specs , we get around 40 specs per day usually, so its not worth wasting clothings on specs since the boxes from lower rewards in tailor event have been removed.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
          tht would be stupidity , just for thousand specs , we get around 40 specs per day usually, so its not worth wasting clothings on specs since the boxes from lower rewards in tailor event have been removed.
          Quite a few people will be completely done with (nonwing) clothes soon. I'd rather have a bunch of sep than a few cores.

I blame the idiots at wt.tv, cosmo, this forum, and other assorted blogs/forums who publicized it. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
            We were also getting event token if I remember correctly...
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              We were also getting event token if I remember correctly...
              1 cloth piece for 10 piece of 1.1 calendar page and 20 sepulcrums. cant remember about wings, but i think it was 25 1.1 page + 50 sepulcrums.

now if we do r2's math where 1 lvl 1 cloth is 300ish balens a piece, 20 sepulcrum alone worth the exchange because 20x35 = 700 balens.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                1 cloth piece for 10 piece of 1.1 calendar page and 20 sepulcrums. cant remember about wings, but i think it was 25 1.1 page + 50 sepulcrums.

now if we do r2's math where 1 lvl 1 cloth is 300ish balens a piece, 20 sepulcrum alone worth the exchange because 20x35 = 700 balens.

is actually 395, so closer to 400 but yeah its a great deal especially for those who havent maxed their sylph stats
                and had tons of clothing pieces
                people like me
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i read that exchange all wrong. I thought it was event pieces + sep exchanged to GET a piece of clothing. that's why i ignored it. I got 3 cupcake tons of clothing in my vault. But kinda glad I still have it, collecting on daily crafting of clothes could be very profitable too. At the very least, I'll get some higher level stuff, and clear vault space.
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

4000 sepulcrum, 12000 mount whips and other goodies from the exchange:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...at-combos.html

Wouldn't say it was worthless...
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

really R2?
                      was waiting for 2. yuletide clothing piece to open clothing chests so i could exchange them,
                      as i have limited inventory space,
                      and well that was fine since i still had a couple of more days to do it,
                      then u just change an ongoing event without notice?

i dunno what else to say.... this sucks

Comment

yes, that's why I hate when they make that.
                        I was expecting to wait this week end to do it too
                        and what I hate even more is the fact they changed the information in forum to make is it was always that way.
                        so lame of r2games
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          yes, that's why I hate when they make that.
                          I was expecting to wait this week end to do it too
                          and what I hate even more is the fact they changed the information in forum to make is it was always that way.
                          so lame of r2games
                          Keep calm and blame it on the lag
                          Class : Knight

Battle rating : 589 k

Sylph : Hercules 100 k BR

Platform : R2games

Character name : Vergil

Comment

Originally posted by Spelbreaker View Post
                            Keep calm and blame it on the lag
                            lag is when everything is so slow we can't do anything
                            this time, they were too fast with that event so we couldn't take part of it
                            r2games can mess everything
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                            X