Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye all!

Hi!

Well tomorrow will be last time ill log in on wartune. For this occasion one of best songs ever: Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - Time to Say Goodbye!! Seriously if this song doesnt give you goosebumps i dont know what does it!

O yea i played mostly Tralala on s176 420k br mage that was hardly ever killed by any similar br or lower ever. It happened few times and gratz to those that managed that task. Playing soon 2 year and every patch we get more stuff to do is just getting annoying for me.

Well that will be all from me have fun,

Tralala

Sayonara o/

Comment

hehe I remember you, you were legendary in the battlegrounds.
      Server: Kabam S22
      Character Name: AryaStark

Comment

i remember u having no p def and from my girl complaining that she couold never beat u with very similar stats
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Yes i was battleground god when i camped i think was road warrior 7-9weeks in row. My bg record 53kills in 1bg and 100 kills in 2(that day was 2x 50 lolz). This was pretty much caus ei 1 or 2 shotted all and loading and findng target took more time than killing

My astrals were always top notch maybe thats why. I always used many astrals that give 0 br plus goddess and deter(or WD) are far the best astrals and give 0 br.

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
            This was pretty much caus ei 1 or 2 shotted all and loading and findng target took more time than killing
            ur such a hero

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              ur such a hero
              Well he'll probably never win any awards for being the nicest player to grace the battlegrounds, but respect where respect is due, he owned battlegrounds plain and simple. Lost many times to the guy, but still respect his sheer dominance of it

Comment

Working...
              X