Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is this possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm clearly not understanding too, there is more way to get resistance? Dimensions, crystals and some magic thing I didn't figure out?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      I'm clearly not understanding too, there is more way to get resistance? Dimensions, crystals and some magic thing I didn't figure out?

clearing higher dimensions gives more % based bonuses, that and res crystals is the only way atm

the thing i think is a glitch is the fact im dealing 1-4k damage to someone
      and if 2 people have high res like that
      nothing is going to get done
      i was healing 50k with bloodthirsty but only doing 2k damage
      it makes no sense, but the fight would go on forever
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        clearing higher dimensions gives more % based bonuses, that and res crystals is the only way atm

Well after 10 minutes (or something) you'd get to 1000% damage timer and that should hurt both of you, lol

Comment

I had the same trouble. I met a 330K BR archer. I have 403K BR. I was doing good until she morph. I was dealing under 10K damages with all my hercules skills. I was about to start swearing on current chat, and trust me that never happen but, thought she had a lot of RES, so I just shut up. Honestly, if that's really the case, that she only had too much RES, I think it's kinda bullcrap, but people will probably tell me to adapt or maybe I need to tell the game to stop giving me wind dimension 90% of the time XD
          Last edited by Eskendal; 01-16-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

This stuff makes the game more fun. I fought a knight in bg with about 580k br I think he was at with me at 440k, he was using athena and 960 electro resist while I was using herc and 960 light resist. Our fight lasted for about 6mins before we exhausted our runes lol. Was the most fun I've ever had but took too long so we agreed not to fight the rest of the bg lol. I would give his name but I don't think I'm allowed to!
            S211 Tamera
            992k br
            I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

Also dont forget that not only res crystals count but also the enemy res reduction crustals make huge difference. |If he has high one, he can reduce your 700 res to 0 and the elemental damage you take is huge even if magic/phy dmg is low.
              I saw was mentioned before but also I think is important element into the equation, along with his rotation, if he had herc, did he used shock chain before to lower your res even further, etc.

I met this kind of players all the time, that they surprise you with the sylph dmg while they suck in human form, is nothing unusal and I dont think they cheat or hack. Is just they focus on defense /endurance/resistance and not on dmg like 70% does.
              Last edited by akisakura; 01-20-2015, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Just to confirm, someone on my server has over 1600 resistance before sylph. Unfortunately for him, it's in water, but still, someone else had over 1200 electro resist and was killing hercules users in BG all the time. Just another reason I want to switch to gaia (hades) for pvp. Much harder to get sky-high resistance to dark or light.

Comment

Working...
                X