Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Level 9 Friendliness...What does Level 10 look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Level 9 Friendliness...What does Level 10 look like?

Has anyone ever got level 10 friendliness? I have level 9 and was wondering what I should expect once I reach level 10.

Lvl 9 is the highest you can get

Comment

lvl 10 friendship means you're way too deep in the friend zone with 0 chance if reaching the first base.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

such a shame that the bonus are ****... they should add %. 200 block may be good for a lvl 10, but for a lvl 80 is ****.

Comment

Sadly this is correct. Level nine friendship is the maximum in the game at this time. You can always send roses if you like to help a friends charm but it will not increase the friendship levels any.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X