Trainning palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainning palace

It's would be nice to have a training palace , a place where we can teste new skills or new sylph skills , and since now we have advanced class it's would be perfect , instead of waiting bg or arena , or even wasting attemps in sky trial
    Class : Knight

Battle rating : 589 k

Sylph : Hercules 100 k BR

Platform : R2games

Character name : Vergil

You can also go in the Altar of Ennoblement and duel a friend/guild mate...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

You can also try against people in the amethyst mine, as well as in campaigns if you like.. there are mobs in the wilds you can attack to try them on as well.. so there are a lot of options if you are looking to test out that newly acquired skills, good luck.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

my option is better cause you can ask your opponent to do nothing so you can test stuff. I did that last time with a guild mate so I could test my new block stats and decide if I wanted more block or if what I had at the time was enough
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

It would be nice if you could test all the skills BEFORE activating them, since each skill reset costs a whopping +800 balens. Sounds nice to me. Maybe a place where your skills reset and you get an unlimited number of skill points to max out whatever you want, fighting against a dummy (or even easier a clone of yourself, so calculating STATS wouldn't be a mess). The Teleport with the new Dimensional stuff sounds appealing. Maybe some kind of interdimensional training ground?

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
            It would be nice if you could test all the skills BEFORE activating them, since each skill reset costs a whopping +800 balens. Sounds nice to me. Maybe a place where your skills reset and you get an unlimited number of skill points to max out whatever you want, fighting against a dummy (or even easier a clone of yourself, so calculating STATS wouldn't be a mess). The Teleport with the new Dimensional stuff sounds appealing. Maybe some kind of interdimensional training ground?
            I must say that this is indeed an interesting idea you got there
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
            X