When to level up after slow leveling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to level up after slow leveling

Non-cashing mage here. Returned to Wartune after months away, got myself into level 73 and it dawned on me that I could benefit from slow-leveling....and that's around the time I learn about Holy Forge and Class Advancement,etc. I'm not tempted to take the leap just yet. My motivation was to increase the BR, and have finally gotten it to about 74k peak. All sylphs are just becoming blue. Astrals are full, plenty of red and yellow, plus Concentrated Attack. I play in the best guild on the server, honor nearing Knight Crusader level, and have completed all campaigns through the 70s. Only gold investment I made of a large sum was the clothing, tho am unsure about the after-effects. I try to avoid battlegrounds because I can't get a fair fight..I lose constantly.
    So, am I missing something? Should I keep slow-leveling to up the BR? Or am I missing out on all the stuff the level 80+ folks are doing?

In a related question, when is it best to stockpile such things as whips, soul crystals, and sepulcrum? I tend to use them as I ago. Then events come and often I find myself lacking. Thing is, I'm constantly using up all the room in both my vault and standard inventory and don't have the $ to use balens to use more space.
    Last edited by cblue456; 01-17-2015, 06:02 PM.

Save all items u get (Soul Crystals, mahra, seps. fate stones, whips, etc) and only use them when an event is on.

Your BR is realy low. a lvl 74 should have at least 150k BR (would say 200k since sylph BR now adds to ur) You also should have a purple sylph by now with 40k BR at least. (do dimensional maps, it helps a lot to get mahra and seps daily).

Comment

That is fair,tho I have to upgrade the sylphs sometime to get them to purple along with sylph arena which I'm doing decently in.
      So should I stay at level 73 until I get to 150k? I can't imagine how long that will take.

Comment

I took more time with camping and when i stopped gaining a bunch of br i leveled up, my char is no cash, level 62 and archer. its in the 5th rank guild and has knight crusader honor level. my br is 105.5k with blessing i have 3 blue sylphs, 1 4star blue and 2.2k xp till 5 star blue , another , 2 star blue, and my weakest, 1 star blue. I also have level 2 vip :P but it'll build up. I think you just need to stay at your level for a really long time.

Comment

antiaireaptheid is a 600k br non casher with orange sylph, ask him for help
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            antiaireaptheid is a 600k br non casher with orange sylph, ask him for help
            600k? did he sell his gear an quit?

Comment

74 is a bit late to start camping.

Comment

as mentioned by fufu, lv 74 is quite late to start camping especally with 75k br. but ok what happend in past happend then. what strong was back then is now super weak.

first things first: save everything
                seps, mahra, sc, ss, whips, fate stones, holy forge stuff, mount hoofs, even holy water, resis crystals, will crystals, sylph eq upgrade items and perhaps even more.
                if you're short on space put all useless stuff in guild vault and ask for a kick. it will be send to inbox and as long as you dont open your mail, it will get stored for 30 days.

how are the ppl at your level? you could go to lv 80, but if there are few ppl lv 80 it might be hard to do extra stuff. it's also more beneficial to lv to 80 anyway since pve gives you best rewards and pvp you're out of the league for atleast half a year i presume.you can go to lv 80, but its very hard for you to do new content. youre too weak for nirv nm (think barely lych nm), di is a long shot if you can make class advancement, but it's worth it and it allows you to get stronger faster.
                i guess you're quite heavily dependent no help now, and i guess you still will be. but in order to get stronger might as well go 80 to tag along with some others

Comment

Last time I checked, bg are messed up, so, there was (is) no point in holding lvls anymore lol (lvl 80's fighting lvls 60 in normal bg is awesome for those non-slow leveler). (That was a month or so ago though.. Not sure if things have changed now, all the "good" players moved on to sacred fire temple)i

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                    Last time I checked, bg are messed up, so, there was (is) no point in holding lvls anymore lol (lvl 80's fighting lvls 60 in normal bg is awesome for those non-slow leveler). (That was a month or so ago though.. Not sure if things have changed now, all the "good" players moved on to sacred fire temple)i
                    Yup. It's still like that. There's no reason to camp when you can do everything in the game to upgrade your BR while still being able to fight the same people. (if you don't click the New Battleground quest.) You'll miss out on soul seals but you have to decide what you want most and make your own decision.

And people complain about a rare lvl 80 here and there, but they're usually hypocrites or ppl who ignore the group of lvl 69 campers sitting at their spawn not letting them cart.

Comment

Working...
                    X