Just how cupcake are you people ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how cupcake are you people ?

Well ? What is the point of going into cloud adventures and getting such **** dice rolls that getting to the end is impossible ?
    Or fighting monsters that cannot be defeated ?

Of couse it all about how can the greedy, money grabing people at r2 and those wonderful people (the devlopers) can make a few dollars more isnt it ?

So again just how stupid are you peoppe (very)

idk what you talking about, but i finished it twice with spare rolls left at the end and just cant wait for next weekend
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I actually managed to finish my yesterday try with 4 dices left (btw, that gave me +4 free rolls for the reward thing). Sometime you get bad rolls (last sunday, I didn't had enough dice left to finish the thing), sometime you get really good rolls.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

First day I ended 4 short of the goal, and dropped 180 bb's just to finish. Glad I did, got 30 GHW out of it.
        Today, finished with 2 dice rolls left over, and no bb's spent. Between the 2 days got 180+ bb's from the slot machine spins at the end, so the first day's die purchase balanced out.

Getting to the end is just pure luck.

If you're having trouble killing the enemies though, then you really need to work hard on beefing up. Only money I put into the game is VIP, I'm at level 72, and I 1 hit everything except the bosses...and they only take a bit more.

Comment

I finished first day with 1 dice over, and today with 5 dices. My strat is basicly use fixed dice when you can hit big treasures with a 5 or 6, usually gives you a new dice

Comment

Working...
          X