No announcement yet.

Required br for intermediate dimension?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required br for intermediate dimension?

Whats minimum required br for occupying intermediate water dimension? ty
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

I don't really know to tell, but i tried to finish int dimension , 100k br, 400 water res, full with buffs and i wasn't abble to kill last tower on lv 10, so u need better req than those.

Comment

Heya I finished Intermediate dimension on my small archer (59lv) with 120k+- few times dead but was able to manage and passed it.
      Even now with 140k BR have sometimes problem with last boss - that reflect allways do problems
      MirajaneCZ
      Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
      80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
      ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
      youtube channel -

Comment

The randoms mobs and low guardians kinda requires 70k br, or it suggest.
        the city (last boss) requires 170k i think. think you can have lower as some here mentioned, it also helps to have higher resistance as 200 to reduce dmg received

Comment

Ok, tyvm my mage is ~90k br so I'll just save up my dimensions untill I'm stronger
          S404 Jade River
          Wiseman
          Founder of Fairy Tail
          View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

~100k br if you have a purge/scatter

the last boss is hard because of the reflect damage, thats about it really
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
            X