X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need merge

S 285 Windcrest
    is almost dead we merge with other servers last year but now these days again the server looking dead most player leave game becoz of other attitude no one coming for help .. if u want players to play the game then u have to think about it ......

While making new threads to help bring attention to this is normally fine and good, there are threads already set up for mergers. Can you please make your post here, on the east coast merger thread, thanks!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      While making new threads to help bring attention to this is normally fine and good, there are threads already set up for mergers. Can you please make your post here, on the east coast merger thread, thanks!
      i already post there but no replay and not merge for us stil now that y i make that here to get the replay.there no one even replay ..

Comment

Originally posted by Honey_143 View Post
        i already post there but no replay and not merge for us stil now that y i make that here to get the replay.there no one even replay ..
        No reply doesn't mean your request is not read. Also, it's not a 'Post-here-and-you'll-get-a-merge-next-week!' thread... it's a request. Requests can be denied.

The 4 merge request threads have a reason. Other request threads like these are obsolete, so this will be closed.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X