Eradiation Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eradiation Equipment

Where do you find it at? I've looked everywhere for it and I haven't found it yet. Checked in Arena shop, marketplace, game shop, wilds shop and even in the crypt shop. It doesn't show up in my blacksmith synthesizing. I'm trying to get the set so that I can exchange it for my lvl 60 set. Btw I'm a lvl 62 knight.

Originally posted by Gandalf35 View Post
    Where do you find it at? I've looked everywhere for it and I haven't found it yet. Checked in Arena shop, marketplace, game shop, wilds shop and even in the crypt shop. It doesn't show up in my blacksmith synthesizing. I'm trying to get the set so that I can exchange it for my lvl 60 set. Btw I'm a lvl 62 knight.
    You can't. This event is only for those who already have the arena set. They removed those set from the arena shop the day the event was starting. If you didn't had those gear before the event, you can't get that exchange event... Sorry
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. That really sucks though because now I have to slough through all sorts of **** just to get the required crytaloids (1200) just to make a set and then to go legendary another 1200 legendary stones. Being a knight is hard work. Thanks again for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf35 View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply. That really sucks though because now I have to slough through all sorts of **** just to get the required crytaloids (1200) just to make a set and then to go legendary another 1200 legendary stones. Being a knight is hard work. Thanks again for the reply.
        Being a knight has no relatoin with how much legendary stones you can get , Nirvana is so easy to pass now ( or what ever set you're building)
        Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
        "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

Working...
        X