Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mtw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
    Actually, none of us have not done this event before. Yes we have participated a similar event but not this. So take off those boxes and then u can say that.
    Totally agree.
    If there were only whips and not boxes I will be okay with not claiming the rewards, but explain to me how did we participate in THIS particular event in the past or present or whatever. Yes, we may have gotten a few boxes from similar trainer events before, but those were different boxes, you see. Another thing, which is absolutely unfair to me, is that everyone who is able to claim mount level rewards is gonna get far ahead. Why?
    Because you give mount hooves and not mtw this time like you did on previous events.
    So, I dare repeat again...

HOW is that event fair and what logic did you use when you thought to put it on with the mount upgrade and mount train event together?

Lvl 76 mage, no DI to get hooves, no holy forge event participation, no sc event /maxed/... Pretty much all events are excluding me lately.

Color me happy and overjoyed.
    Last edited by allsi; 01-23-2015, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by allsi View Post

Lvl 76 mage, no DI to get hooves
      Stop bitching and level then.

Comment

So I'll try to understand this complaining:

Every toon can redeem the stable rewards once. but as a gift, or a bug (prolly the last one) we were able to redeem the rewards 3 times total.
        On both 2nd and 3rd time event chests were included.

And now we cant get them, like it is supposed to.
        Whats the problem?

The whips flood has ended, but now we do have event chests in whip event.
        Other then no whips in return, the hoof and whip events are very good events.

Now, is this just me being drunk, or do you really have no brains.
        Last edited by pietjeprecies; 01-23-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

R2 Response:
          JAN 24, 2015 | 06:13AM CET
          R2 Alwyn replied:
          Hello,

The Mount Trainer Event is a unique event in that it carries over from event to event. This means that if you had, for example, claimed the Tier 1, 2, and 3 rewards from this event, they will not be available in the future.

We apologize if this was not clear in the event description, but we can assure you this is standard for all participants. If you unlock a new tier during this event, then it can be claimed this event, but will become an un-claimable tier in the future.

We hope to have clarified this issue for you. We apologize for the confusion and offer our assistance if you have any other questions or concerns you would like to address.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            So I'll try to understand this complaining:

Every toon can redeem the stable rewards once. but as a gift, or a bug (prolly the last one) we were able to redeem the rewards 3 times total.
            On both 2nd and 3rd time event chests were included.

And now we cant get them, like it is supposed to.
            Whats the problem?

The whips flood has ended, but now we do have event chests in whip event.
            Other then no whips in return, the hoof and whip events are very good events.

Now, is this just me being drunk, or do you really have no brains.
            This exactly.

This forum never runs out of players with 6 months experience, crying about how things "always" have been. To those who've actually been here, your posts scream "NOOB" and boarder line, liar.

Comment

Working...
            X