Useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless

Im realy suppriced how r2 can first come with higher staks for whips and sc and then after hardly give us anything of that. In my eyes it has become totally useless when we can't even get over 999.
    Maybe it should be more focus on the balens price on something in the game, like f.eks skill reset. The price whas the same when we had vouchers, but you failed to reduce it with the same amount what we by changing to balens.
    We got 1 for every 20 vouchers, then cut the price down with the same. And please make one price to open a whole page in the bag and also make it comperable to when there was voucher.
    Also make it a game for al players special when we get new players, or servers wil die and eventually the game wil die. And please stop changing same event al the time, if there is a price in f.eks love thy mount, then let it stay like that.
    And btw make event for low levels and high, like would a level 20 have any use of hoof? Maybe consider to make love they mount different reward for what level you are.
    So think about this.

By their inaction, the mighty Devs (and even mightier accounting department) have clearly thought about it and figure that reducing the prices for things like bag space, farm soil upgrades and so on is not in line with their religious convictions, namely the Gross Profit Margin. (say it out loud for a laugh) As "eventually" that low level player will grind their way to class advancement, they can indeed use those hooves, Soul Seals, etc... (although when is filed under "To Be Determined," just like answers to pointed questions such as "when will a second permanent mount be added to Bloody Inferno")

But they did give additional rewards for clearing campaign on Hero difficulty with SSS rank, so if you reallllly want that addional row of storage.....
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
      By their inaction, the mighty Devs (and even mightier accounting department) have clearly thought about it and figure that reducing the prices for things like bag space, farm soil upgrades and so on is not in line with their religious convictions, namely the Gross Profit Margin. (say it out loud for a laugh) As "eventually" that low level player will grind their way to class advancement, they can indeed use those hooves, Soul Seals, etc... (although when is filed under "To Be Determined," just like answers to pointed questions such as "when will a second permanent mount be added to Bloody Inferno")

But they did give additional rewards for clearing campaign on Hero difficulty with SSS rank, so if you reallllly want that addional row of storage.....
      Open the first row of storage for 95 balens.. It's really worth it but many free /light-cash players don't even know..
      Mount hooves are good stuff to hoard, since they will do significantly increase BR form refining your mounts.
      Like it has been recently going on, gem event is LIMITED once per day to claim - it's really a joke on us

The only hope is that now, with R2 rolling in more new servers, events have to be tailored for them,
      and that there would be more options on event rewards that we can claim..
      If they managed to climb above what original servers (1-2 years) have attained before getting in-line with our events,
      then we might have abit of a problem..
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

The newer servers have events tailored to them. Us old-timers should request a merge or fade away, I suppose.

I am in agreement for the most part, but posted my thoughts months ago, took the minor victory that a small number of my suggestions were even listened to and used, though likely for reasons other than being suggested by a member of the community. Now it's a question of whether there will be another server merge on the horizon or to simply fade away.

As for the return to limited claim events, my view is that it is profit driven as usual. If low or non spending players can get pages upon pages of gem boxes/MTWs/SCs for free, the bigger spenders will eventually max everything out sooner, defeating the point of playing regularily. Hence why every month or two a new mount and clothing set is availible so the whale spenders have something new to spend on.
        Last edited by ATreeTopper; 01-22-2015, 09:49 PM.
        IGN: TreeTopper
        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
        Guild: ESKReborn
        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
          The newer servers have events tailored to them. Us old-timers should request a merge or fade away, I suppose.

I am in agreement for the most part, but posted my thoughts months ago, took the minor victory that a small number of my suggestions were even listened to and used, though likely for reasons other than being suggested by a member of the community. Now it's a question of whether there will be another server merge on the horizon or to simply fade away.

As for the return to limited claim events, my view is that it is profit driven as usual. If low or non spending players can get pages upon pages of gem boxes/MTWs/SCs for free, the bigger spenders will eventually max everything out sooner, defeating the point of playing regularily. Hence why every month or two a new mount and clothing set is availible so the whale spenders have something new to spend on.
          Many are sitting on lvl 9 gems without a lvl 10 gem transposer (regardless cash or not)
          and if I'm not wrong, when the gem events now extends to lvl 12 gem rewards,
          lvl 10 gem transposer would:
          1 - be added into Shop that could be bought with bound balens
          2 - be a sales items that only those who recharge balens can get their hands on this one

I've got a impending feeling that (2) is a more likely reality to come, as (like you mention) wartune has always been profit driven.

Nevertheless here's a quote from "The Soul Crystal Topic" that comes into mind as well:
          Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Well, people will still quit. One of the top players in kabam who spent 180.000 balens in 2 days for that big spender event to get the Ice Lion mount has quitted after, so its not impossible. I like the events, i dont like the drop chances from 39 balens boxes, i dont like they`ve put so many rare items in it and this makes it harder to get the mount but this is the company.. players complain and suggest, devs and other workers dont care, simple as that. I dont think the company will go on minus as long as there are players who recharge 180.000 balens for a mount (example) or have 3 orange maxed sylphs, or god knows what.
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Imonseph chinese has lvl 10/12 trasponder on market (the one with reset), don't remember if lvl 10 is on the normal one too but i think it is.

Comment

Working...
            X