No announcement yet.

so how does the stable claim work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no bug with the stable claim. Read the desc at the top when you open that particular event.

Quote:
    Rewards can be claimed ONCE per character. Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

This is the way the mount trainer event was originally, once a reward level was claimed it could never be claimed again. The alternate version of the mount trainer event, where anyone with the necessary stables level could claim the rewards again, was only implemented 2 or 3 times during the "let's fill up everyone's inventory with junk sc and then not give them an exchange event in order to force them to buy more inventory" experiment.

Comment

maybe you should think twice before posting something.

the issue has been reported for all day by numerous players you can just check the forum by yurself.
      and this has been already discussed with moderators (with no success, but at least with the usual minimal "R2 is aware of the problem")

or maybe if you are a real player i bet you can just discover in your server that many people who wasn't suppose to claim the rewards could, while the rest no.

Comment

its a game bug because some of my servermates could redeem rewards (for lvl 7stable or all depends ) even though in previous events they all claimed mount whips and boxes for having lvl 8 stable.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
          There is no bug with the stable claim. Read the desc at the top when you open that particular event.

Quote:
          Rewards can be claimed ONCE per character. Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

This is the way the mount trainer event was originally, once a reward level was claimed it could never be claimed again. The alternate version of the mount trainer event, where anyone with the necessary stables level could claim the rewards again, was only implemented 2 or 3 times during the "let's fill up everyone's inventory with junk sc and then not give them an exchange event in order to force them to buy more inventory" experiment.
          lol.. just lol. Not sure where all these helpful experts come from.

Comment

i cant claim either i has just assumed they went back to normal and could only claim if havent claimed before.....instead it appears some ppl can claim even if they did claim before excluding the 2 they they let everyone claim again
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
            X