X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding what to prices

Dear R2 Games,

I just read the following in your official announcement:

"In accordance with the new EU VAT laws, we will begin collecting VAT from European players on our English platform. The tax will be added when purchasing in-game currencies. When purchasing, please make note of these changes. If there are any future changes, an additional announcement will be made. If you have any questions with this change, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Too bad you closed the topic and we can't comment there, so I have to open a topic here to share my thoughts:

In Europe, we are used to that all prices include VAT. So when you say so far you did not pay VAT because the US does not have this tax form, it still won't comfort us. For us, customers, you just announced - on a side note - a

20-27% PRICE INCREASE.

What I think, balens has no production costs associated. It is widely now, that balens / items are 5-20 times more expensive in the European Wartune, than in the Chinese Wartune. In game terms, Wartune is already an extreme cost luxury service incorporating a 10000% profit. So saying it will be 27% more expensive (for me) is something I can't tolerate.

Of course you have the right and reason to say: we increase prices by 27%. I just think you shouldn't do it, because your income will not say the same: it will drop by a LOT.

If I were you, I would do this: increase price a BIT (like 10%) and saying this is necessary because of the extra TAX, but also ensure players that you are willing to pay half of this tax yourself, that's why you increase only by 10%. I would also add much better gift packs for each recharge pack - it cost you nothing! - to compensate for the 10% increase. I think most players would accept that. A direct 20-27% price increase? No.

For myself I can state, if this stays in this form, I will never buy balens again.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Dear R2 Games,

I just read the following in your official announcement:

"In accordance with the new EU VAT laws, we will begin collecting VAT from European players on our English platform. The tax will be added when purchasing in-game currencies. When purchasing, please make note of these changes. If there are any future changes, an additional announcement will be made. If you have any questions with this change, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Too bad you closed the topic and we can't comment there, so I have to open a topic here to share my thoughts:

In Europe, we are used to that all prices include VAT. So when you say so far you did not pay VAT because the US does not have this tax form, it still won't comfort us. For us, customers, you just announced - on a side note - a

20-27% PRICE INCREASE.

What I think, balens has no production costs associated. It is widely now, that balens / items are 5-20 times more expensive in the European Wartune, than in the Chinese Wartune. In game terms, Wartune is already an extreme cost luxury service incorporating a 10000% profit. So saying it will be 27% more expensive (for me) is something I can't tolerate.

Of course you have the right and reason to say: we increase prices by 27%. I just think you shouldn't do it, because your income will not say the same: it will drop by a LOT.

If I were you, I would do this: increase price a BIT (like 10%) and saying this is necessary because of the extra TAX, but also ensure players that you are willing to pay half of this tax yourself, that's why you increase only by 10%. I would also add much better gift packs for each recharge pack - it cost you nothing! - to compensate for the 10% increase. I think most players would accept that. A direct 20-27% price increase? No.

For myself I can state, if this stays in this form, I will never buy balens again.
    Why i'am not surprised ...
    Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
    "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

hoping for r2games answer is optimistic
      hoping for r2games being less greedy is optimistic

I wish they would do something, but I don't have much faith in them
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
      X