Clear All

• some ideas!! XD~

add more events!!!
    and add chat moderators!!!
    lose the horn xcept the big horn..

1)chat moderator
    - are among player volunteers.
    - randomly pick by yu guys.
    - add 1000 kyanite as rewards for example.
    - chat moderator work for a month.
    - different font color
    - limited silencing function
    - deliver current player problems to yu guys

2)EVENT
    -6 days event or so. so total of probably 6 to 7 event a MONTHS. Example 1st June -6th event 1 , 7th June - 14 event 2
    - Event can be like
    a)buy balen this much get reward 1, buy balen that much get reward 2 for within stated date.
    b)killing world monster this much get reward1 , that many reward2 within stated date/time period
    c)halloween special only on this date. Buy this much balen get this reward.. that much balen get that reward...
    d)synthesize this many time within this period of time get this reward.. more get that reward...
    e)whole month event. spend this much balen get this rewards spent that much balen will get that reward..
    f)Special day event. Buy special item in market and get experience boost or whutever...that item in market = locked
    g)win 5 crypt token when refine 5 times...
    h)help farming this many get this reward. that many get that reward.

3)...now that would be too much to give XD~

be creative guys .. we pay yu to be so.. ^^

Server 40
    Skagafjorfur

Dude, there are moderators (R2###name, very low level, cannot add as friend), an yes they do have a different font color (red), an the guys that work here are the same kind of mods that work in the game (they all rep[ort to the R2 team).
    The only thing though is that the chat mods (actually GM) don't do their job & just sit on their butts - yes forum mods, they do. Tried multiple times to get a response out of whatever GM (also why is "GM" censored?) that may be online an I always see nodda, zip, ziltch in the chat (ie not one response).

I've played in dozens of browser based games an honestly this is the only browser game that has mods/gms that do not respond in ingame chat, even if its a simple "hi".
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
      Dude, there are moderators (R2###name, very low level, cannot add as friend), an yes they do have a different font color (red), an the guys that work here are the same kind of mods that work in the game (they all rep[ort to the R2 team).
      The only thing though is that the chat mods (actually GM) don't do their job & just sit on their butts - yes forum mods, they do. Tried multiple times to get a response out of whatever GM (also why is "GM" censored?) that may be online an I always see nodda, zip, ziltch in the chat (ie not one response).

I've played in dozens of browser based games an honestly this is the only browser game that has mods/gms that do not respond in ingame chat, even if its a simple "hi".
      He is saying to make the players volunteers do the work of a in game GM
      give them the power of a GM thats silence function and report function and reward them with in game item i agree on that so +1 from me
      but i think it will be too good to be true
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X