Is gods descent worth the effort now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gods descent worth the effort now

When evolved sylphs easily availble with coins event ..and mahras and spelcrum drops very high in dimension quest.why should we toil in gods descent. I did not find the event rewards any worth doing.

Well since it's all for free.... if you are strong enough you get as far as you can without spending anything... so why wouldn't it be worth it? something is better than nothing

Comment

I try and see if I can get to the next boss. I managed to beat 16 bosses in the last event. The star sand and tear shards help me evolve AQ to Cerberus. They only evolved Sylph I got from cons was Medusa. I already had Triton and Hercules.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Do not forget... Free gold. That is the reason why i did it.

Comment

still worth it for some not for veteran. they're pushing people toward 2nd sylph evolution i think with all the free sepul/mahra and refined sylph they're giving now. So if you have all sylph refined that wouldn't hurt stacking tears/sand

Comment

28 bosses this last gods on free attempts, a lot of gold from it, it's boring if you focus too much on it, but doing in between things when there's nothing better, not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              28 bosses this last gods on free attempts, a lot of gold from it, it's boring if you focus too much on it, but doing in between things when there's nothing better, not too bad.
              did all 30, needed 2 extra attempts on 28 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                did all 30, needed 2 extra attempts on 28 tho.
                I got bored lol, I have 90% wind reduction from an adv dimension an crystals so was doing around a bar but yeah after a while was meh, took 3rd anyways, I really hate the HP consumption from gods so never do it for too long if it outweighs the cost of buying HP packs

Comment

Passed all 30 for free and got first so loads of gold and 300 sepelcrum is fine by me. Even on boss 29 my electro res from dimensions meant I only needed 1 go as used hades to keep healing. 30 was only annoying one that took 4 goes. But as wraith said it's something to do between things.
                  Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

I afked 1-16 on 1 att, then played 17-20, afk 21, play 22-24, afk 25(that one was amusing, 1 att, took nearly 10 min, lol)...play 26-30, most it took was 4 atts on 28-30, rest were much lower...seeing how much gold it gives was easily worth it

Comment

Afk is the way to go, had to do only 28 manually but other then that afk while watching movie/doing other stuff, worth the gold and sep.

Comment

It is still worth it to me since I keep beating my best making it to stage 13 this time previous being 11 and finally made my first evolve from it
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

AFK owns here

Comment

with 3rd stage evolution do you think they would add more levels to it. I can just get passed halfway. If they did I think then it might become boring. I sometimes do some level afk other if I got the time I rather do manually.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                              with 3rd stage evolution do you think they would add more levels to it. I can just get passed halfway. If they did I think then it might become boring. I sometimes do some level afk other if I got the time I rather do manually.

DarkMeph
                              Unlikely, since the next evolves use completely new materials and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                              X