Convert Gold to Ingots or Increase Warehouse Capacity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert Gold to Ingots or Increase Warehouse Capacity

After a while of playing this game, I have been frustrated because despite a max level Warehouse, I continually hit the capacity for gold on my character. This forces me to spend my gold if I want to continue gaining from mine production and farming. While there are many things to spend gold on (Astral, enchants, guild skills, etc) there are also some things I would like to save my money for. For instance, the new patch was just announced that has level 55 PvP gear. Now, we can all easily save up insignia to buy this gear, but what about upgrading the gear? Even at level 55 the warehouse capacity is small and would not allow saving up enough gold to knock out +15's.

In light of this, I would like to suggest a method of converting gold into Ingots which would be stored in your inventory. It would cost 5% of however much you're trying to convert... So, say you want to convert 100,000 gold into an ingot, you would have to pay 105,000 gold to do so. You could then reverse the process and change it back into 100,000 gold whenever you wanted, or even add into the game Gold Ingots as a form of payment. This would allow players like me who will soon have all guild skills maxed (not for lack of guild trying to upgrade) and already having +15 items to be able to save his gold for things like future equipment, instead of blowing it all on Astrals. I would like to see either this or increased capacity in the warehouse because it is simply unrealistic and unfair that as a level 46 I only have a capacity of 500k gold. I can get that from a single World Boss without even using Balens.

even if u hit capacity of ur city u can still gain gold
    i got a million when my warehouse can't hold more than 300 thousand
    (i spent them on guild for guild skills so i am a little low on cash right now hehehe)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X