No announcement yet.

Lack of participants in Atoll Boss for rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was doing ab with 3 of my guildmates, we happened to be in the atoll level doing a map and decided to hit the boss since we were the only team. we arent very strong so we figured this would be a good chance to get some rewards. we hammered the boss for over an hour and had him down by 1/2 a hp bar and out of nowhere another team of the 2 top players on the server (played by the same person) joined and there went our chance at rewards. never doing ab again. no wonder people are quitting this game so much now.pretty much everyone on my server has at least 2 toons and many even have 3 or more. starting to be really boring wartune, better fix it or you will lose all your players. my xbox 360 is looking pretty good these days.

Comment

Originally posted by R23213405 View Post
      i was doing ab with 3 of my guildmates, we happened to be in the atoll level doing a map and decided to hit the boss since we were the only team. we arent very strong so we figured this would be a good chance to get some rewards. we hammered the boss for over an hour and had him down by 1/2 a hp bar and out of nowhere another team of the 2 top players on the server (played by the same person) joined and there went our chance at rewards. never doing ab again. no wonder people are quitting this game so much now.pretty much everyone on my server has at least 2 toons and many even have 3 or more. starting to be really boring wartune, better fix it or you will lose all your players. my xbox 360 is looking pretty good these days.
      Had that experience before but we were second place team and another team joined us and nearly took the rewards. In the end all I got was 200k gold. Since my party started of as 4 but two left to go do something else and so a friend and I just hit the boss and we got a couple more people to join after a while.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

if they want to tweak AB to gain more participation, my suggestion would be to cap team BR at 1.25 - 1.5 million. If more than 1 team has a chance to win, people might continue to do it

Comment

Please don't do away with WB. Not everyone is able to do AB. Doing away with WB will surely lead to more players leaving or at least not signing on till an event of interest comes up.

Comment

On my server s73 no one takes part in AB because the top guild always takes first place every time so no one else bothers. The other guilds do not want to give the top guild anymore rewards than they already get and there is no beating them so the rest of the people who need the adv. runes are getting screwed out of the opportunity to get first place. A good idea would be to limit the number of times a person can participate in AB. If you get first then you cannot participate again in AB that day. This would stop the domination by one guild and allow everyone the opportunity to participate.

Comment

let the team be optional personally I would rather attack by myself then spend time trying to get a team together.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                After World Boss this morning, the Atoll boss kicked up. It had 22 mil HP. Most of the people who attended World Boss went to that. Everyone had maybe 4 turns to deal damage. Nobody got rewards. No gold, nothing other then a massive let-down that we all wasted our time.

When did Atoll boss go from over 1 billion hp to 22 mil?
                Atoll boss HP is determined by how long it took to kill the last one. If the previous one took forever to kill (high HP when fewer people are online), then the HP would be significantly lower for the next boss.

Comment

i actually lean the opposite way of the OP on WB vs AB, Get rid of AB and bring back the 3rd WB. Haven't done a WB during the week since the 3rd one went away. Never do atoll, it takes too long and rewards are not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                  X