Mount Shard how to optaine for mount?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Shard how to optaine for mount?

How do man get mount shards for the mount, if its balens am just pass it again.

Not gonna spend any more in this game not even for VIP, when Swedish law dosent have VAT for gamling or games.

R2Games has no rights take out Swedish VAT 25% even with EU Vat law becouse is no vat one games or gamling in sweden.
    the gorvament dont request any vat back for that type of sales.

is Ilegal take out vat one products some dont have any vat.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

to get mount shards spend 100k balen and you get 300 mount shards. I only saw it on 100k.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
      to get mount shards spend 100k balen and you get 300 mount shards. I only saw it on 100k.

DarkMeph
      Spend on what ? As you can see there is nothing on sale for that, i dont know where you saw it.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Oh nevermind, its on big spender event had to figure that

Comment

100k balen big spender to get on 300 shards, which you can then exchange on Choppa mount (which looks dumb) (shards can also be used on future mount exchanges, so expect a lot more big spenders!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            100k balen big spender to get on 300 shards, which you can then exchange on Choppa mount (which looks dumb) (shards can also be used on future mount exchanges, so expect a lot more big spenders!!!!!)
            o_@ stupid events, nothing but big spenders.. think its about time to quit the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              This is indeed accurate, you need to max the big spender event in order to obtain the mount cards needed.

here is am image of what it looks like for the mount card pieces. Sadly I love mounts but that's a bit to steep for my blood.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                R2Games has no rights take out Swedish VAT 25% even with EU Vat law becouse is no vat one games or gamling in sweden.
                the gorvament dont request any vat back for that type of sales.

is Ilegal take out vat one products some dont have any vat.
                I would of thought that coz R2 is not a Swedish company, that VAT does apply in the country the company is situated, hence the vat.

Comment

It's hard to say with taxes on online purchases. I notice in US, I get charged tax based on highest rate in the state of the shipping address (when dealing with a website that charges sales tax; many do not). When I mail stuff to my parents, I pay Seattle taxes, even though they live on the other side of the state and have a lower tax rate. I don't know if the company pockets the difference, if they turn it all over to the state, or if they turn none over to the state and keep it all.

It may be something similar with how R2 collects tax on internet purchases in game. VAT might affect players in those countries, but how do they decide who has to pay? For that matter, is it R2 specifically or the platform hosting it that collects or fails to collect taxes? Does the time zone you play in affect whether you pay VAT or not? (For instance, if a US player was on an Euro server, would they have to pay VAT? If a European player is on USWest server, do they have to pay VAT?) Depending on how the tax is collected, this could have substantial impact on cashing in the game. We compete with European players, so having them get a 25% price increase would put them at a severe disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                  X