No announcement yet.

Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream has a point. No one makes anyone participate in an event. Its personal preference, and while... I will admit, the events become stale sometimes and incredibly repetitive.. its a choice do I do this event or do I wait. I know its frustrating this current event, and for those who sat on a cache of mahra and spec I applaud your will power because I could never save that much.. burns a hole in my pocket like thin mints *lol* As for what comes down the line, as Xander said, all we can do is watch, wait and see.

As always keep an eye on the news and events section for any upcoming or announced events.. and happy saving, spending or well in my case hoping for an event involving bounty hunter scrolls or fate stones (lol)
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 01-31-2015, 03:23 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X