Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewel Hunt Issue - Stupid Confirmation Box.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunt Issue - Stupid Confirmation Box.

When you're in Jewel Hunt and click on any of the bottom row of buttons except for the Inventory bag, a box pops up asking if I'm sure I want to leave Jewel Hunt.

When Jewel Hunt was first released, this stupid, annoying box wasn't there. It was added in a later patch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stupid Question.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	266.7 KB
ID:	1765693

Here's why this is annoying.. I store some stuff in my guild vault inventory. Stuff like Fate Stones, refine locks and the like. Depending on what's going on, I may not have enough room in my bag to get all the loot I got from Jewel Hunt and can't retrieve it all in one shot. That can mean more than one trip to the Guild Vault to drop stuff off there.

WHY do we need this? It's bloody annoying and unnecessary. Please remove the stupid confirmation box!

Agreed, that box is pointless, especially because if you leave without looting, all of your stuff will still be there when you come back. I can't see why that box should warn me I'm quitting JH when absolutely nothing happens if I do.

Comment

Trust me guys, there are much bigger problems in this game than that...
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

if you are looking for pointless message, try the one on morning, just after reset. for 1 hour, each time you do blessing, you will get a message saying you have 0 hour left for blessing.
        - message does mean nothing
        - you have to click on it each time you spin the blessing wheel

so yes, there are a LOT of useless message in wartune who will never be corrected (a mentor said he will ask the developer to correct the one I explained... it was many months ago ...)
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
        X