Sacred Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Temple

The Sacred Temple is pure **!! I would like to know what ever happened to the 10k spread in BR. Did that go out the window when they made the new grounds! With even the higher BR people needing honor now there is no way you can trade kills or even try and kill. I am getting tired of going into ST and getting my butt handed to me over and over again!!! There are 700K BR people in there with 255K BR. Where is the fun in this. It can't be fun for the 700 who can 1 hit
    every one and it sure as ***** not fun for us lower people. If I didn't need to go in 2 times a day and try and be on the winning side to get some crystals
    my butt would never go in there. Several people have tried to trade kills but that don't happen anymore either cause you just paint a big target on your back
    saying *I AM WEAK COME KILL ME* I was not a big fan of old BG but at least you could trade kills. R2 get your heads out of your butts and come fix this so
    the lower people can have some fun as well as the higher people. Quit taking the easy road out and putting us all together where no one is happy.

it's not about killing everyone you see. it's about holding towers and out numbering your enemy if your weak. It's not BG, and not meant to be played like BG.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      it's not about killing everyone you see. it's about holding towers and out numbering your enemy if your weak. It's not BG, and not meant to be played like BG.
      But even if you hold your tower (and then actually contributing to your team),after like 5 or 10 minutes (I think it's 5 min but not sure) without a fight, you get kicked out of the BG. At one time, I was the MVP and had the fire but i got kicked from my BG because we were not a lot there (it was WB time) and the only guy not fighting was running away from me...
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

There has to be a way to make ST better for all. I agree with Doranos89. I have been kicked out for inactivity while holding a fire, and tower. I still say it should be on BR some how. I made a mistake on my original post saying 10K BR difference it was on level back than, me bad. Now that was are all level 80 it should some how be on BR. There is always the argument that people will strip their gear and enter a lower BR game than put back on their gear. But there has to be some honest players out there! Come on people that's put some thought into how to make Sacred Temple fun for all, cause the way it is right now ITS BROKEN!!!

Comment

Working...
        X