Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

regeneration Vs goddess blessing? trigger rate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regeneration Vs goddess blessing? trigger rate?

guys, im an acher, and i wanna know which astral would be better, they both seem so cool
    > enhanced regeneration, level 1, regain hp equivalent to 10% of damage dealt, 10% trigger rate
    > refined goddess blessing, level 1, reduce all damages by 3%
    i wanna use only one, since i must also use patk,crit, and pdef/mdef(depending on enemy) astrals

also what is trigger rate? is it same as chances are?

please do help out, i'v searched lot of forum posts on astral, but they are mostly on the basics and floating damage
    Last edited by Vaitally; 10-30-2012, 10:11 AM.

Senseless content.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

uhh, if u've seen my post too early, sorry, i had pressed enter too early and it had no content, only the title :-D but then i edited it

Comment

use refined goddess blessing and trigger rate is how qick u can shoot ur self

Comment

Keep both, but use Regeneration first. Archers hit fast and on multi-target. Proc chance is higher. Though Mages have the highest proc chance for that one.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

:-S 1 of u said regeneration, the other of u said goddess blessing ! confuzzling !!

i feeling like a noob in asking, what is proc chance? also, i'm still not clear about trigger rate, if its the rate at i shoot, then how does rate of shooting affects HP gain?
            maybe more people have same questions as me, please do share info.

Comment

i was jokint triger rate is 10% out of 100% i used the 3% dam reduction in arena but u want it lvl 3 so u get 12%

Comment

> enhanced regeneration, level 1, regain hp equivalent to 10% of damage dealt, 10% trigger rate

Every time you shoot there is a 10% chance that you regain hp equivalent to 10% of damage dealt. 10% is the proc rates (proc rate = rate at which skill triggers)

I would suggest use refined goddess blessing. Since there is no chance factor involved in there. It's direct 3% reduction in damage riceved.

Comment

^_^ .......the puzzling fog has been lifted a bit, thanks creedxx
                  kasper and deathriver as well

Comment

Working...
                  X