Is Tower of Kings too hard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tower of Kings too hard?

I'm on server 60. Four of us with an average of 150k BR tried ToK Normal and couldn't get past first level. I know 150k BR isn't much on other servers, but it's pretty strong on server 60. Plus if Normal is this hard, what does it take to get past Hard and Nightmare?

150k BR now may get you through Easy, but only as far as 3rd floor on Normal unless players are "naked."

I personally have no idea what it may take for Nightmare, but Hard usually takes a full team of 300k + BRs and some stripped down opposition.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

not too hard, but too lag. lol
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

They didn't account for the BR to go up so fast, but yes it is getting harder than designed. What used to be able to beat impossible can't even clear easy anymore.
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
          150k BR now may get you through Easy, but only as far as 3rd floor on Normal unless players are "naked."

I personally have no idea what it may take for Nightmare, but Hard usually takes a full team of 300k + BRs and some stripped down opposition.
          unless the trolls bring triton
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

My team cleared nightmare yesterday, we have a BR range of 430,000-550,000

Comment

In 350-450k team we clear NM nearly every day. We've got 1-2 Tritons, Medusa and 1-2 Gaias.
              We don't let them stand in sylph form for too long + we got some nice heals (2 mages, 1-2 Tritons).
              With archer's DDS, Triton's Delph Passive and HS it doesn't take us too much time.

Comment

chain stun - quickfix

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  unless the trolls bring triton
                  Or in US West/R2 case, someone brings a 140k br hades
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

If you're dealing with opponents who have sylphs, medusas will really make your lives easier. But to the larger question, ToK is designed poorly for cross-server. It should absolutely be each server has its own ToK, which is how it works for us on Armor (seeing as how there is only one US East server).
                    Our 120k-average team was beating NM regularly way back when, because the top players weren't super far ahead of us. New servers are just s.o.l. when they're lumped together with servers 2+ years old, you don't even have the possibility of finding a helpful older player with high BR, at least until you merge.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      [...]It should absolutely be each server has its own ToK,[...]
                      lol, in my case, that wouldn't change a lot since 1 of my guildmate is in top 4 in cross-server ranking while another one in my guild keep moving between top 4 and top 8 XD
                      (I'm in west US server for R2, my 2 guildmates been rc61 and Randawg in case some were wondering :3 )
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        lol, in my case, that wouldn't change a lot since 1 of my guildmate is in top 4 in cross-server ranking while another one in my guild keep moving between top 4 and top 8 XD
                        (I'm in west US server for R2, my 2 guildmates been rc61 and Randawg in case some were wondering :3 )
                        Since they're your guildies I'm sure you can... "persuade" them to strip their pants. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Since they're your guildies I'm sure you can... "persuade" them to strip their pants. lol
                          rc61 forget often to do it, but Randy do it like 90% of the time already... (his wife prefer to say that he remove his gear instead of getting naked...she don't like when everyone can seem him without pants cause she's the only one allowed to see that :3 )
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                            My team cleared nightmare yesterday, we have a BR range of 430,000-550,000
                            And you deserve to clear nightmare! It's an accomplishment to get to 500k BR. But I think ToK should be adjusted by server strength, just like World Boss seems to be. Our server has only 9 players with a BR higher than 400K, and the top 50th player has a BR of only 250K.

Comment

tok itself is poorly designed in the way it kinda forced top players to undress.

% of stat started at nm with 100+% till i think 120% or sth. so tok nm would statwise be impossible to clear since the top 4 cs were stronger than any team. early tok days ppl got naked to make passing easier, which was awesome but also needed due to the design. im not sure how sylphs are affected by the % system tho, if they change with the % as well.

now many ppl stop caring about tok especially older players which reduces chances to undress. but yeah tok should change. young servers might not evne make a stand against tok easy at some point.

own server is a fun idea i think, possible for everyone (most ofc), ensure that top players now dont get so many pms for undressing:P

other optional idea is that tok nm stat would be of top 100 cs players (take an average of that) and tok hard from 101-200 cs etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X