resistance crystals event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resistance crystals event

it is worth messing up the crystals and making em up to lv 7?

no, if you has leave with emty slots
    Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

I would, but that's just me. You only need 1 main set of high level res gems for pvp/dimensions. Your other 2 res aren't going to do much in pvp since most people have high level res reduction and you can't make your other 2 res high enough to help much.
      Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
      _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
        I would, but that's just me. You only need 1 main set of high level res gems for pvp/dimensions. Your other 2 res aren't going to do much in pvp since most people have high level res reduction and you can't make your other 2 res high enough to help much.
        Yeah agree with this. My main set is close to full 7 an other 2 I just keep at 2 or so (unless in between events where I can't make any higher for my main set), convert as needed an whatnot. The event return on these is pretty good anyways so it's been a bit easier to level up crystals, would try to do as much as possible as long as it doesn't weaken your main set.

Comment

Totally worth making them, but don't force it. If you have to make 2 x level 6 for 1 level 7, then not worth it.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

At the end of the day it would be personal preference and decision but the people here are offering good advice. If you have to completely destroy your set to make high levels it may not be worth it. These events seem to come around a fair bit and sometimes waiting for the return may be the lesser of two evils. I do hope that if you do make the high levels it will work out for you.. me? I'd wait.. but then I like to get the most bang for my resistance crystal buck, but then as I said, personal preference will always rule the day.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i have 1 main set which is almost all lv 6, rest is lv 2/3. the main set is important for doing dimensional maps, rest is just pvp and since i care less for pvp i dont care a lot about these sets:P

Comment

Working...
              X