Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How do people are getting Indigo Dragon as mount ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do people are getting Indigo Dragon as mount ?

Saw someone with Indigo Dragon mounted already, its there a glitch or something and some can activate it with the Frost Lynx card or how this happened ? I`m not surprised at all if its a bug, but i want it too as its a 100+ stats mount Any mod can confirm that you can activate it with Frost Lynx card, and how ? (once i have the Frost Lynx mount i cant take it anymore from CW shop)
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Well if you remember the Nether Lycan which was bugged, same thing, Indigo Dragon is the mount for the titan war/4v4 "class war" like event, so yea the whole lynx an whatnot is buggy ** an they're incompetent buggers

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Well if you remember the Nether Lycan which was bugged, same thing, Indigo Dragon is the mount for the titan war/4v4 "class war" like event, so yea the whole lynx an whatnot is buggy ** an they're incompetent buggers
      Yup i figured its bugged, so probably he took frost lynx from cw shop and activated Indigo Dragon with it otherwise i cant see how he got it.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Yup i figured its bugged, so probably he took frost lynx from cw shop and activated Indigo Dragon with it otherwise i cant see how he got it.
        Well poor him, he'll probably lose dragon an lynx lolz whenever they fix it

Comment

Well poor him, he'll probably lose dragon an lynx lolz whenever they fix it
          Do you actually think they will fix it ? Remember someone posted right after maintenance that it requires Frost Lynx to activate Indigo Dragon and immediately a mod answered saying this has been reported, and already passed almost a week.. usually this should be an emergency maintenance for R2 as its a positive bug for players but nothing so far, we should expect during next maintenance.. but hey we both know how devs "fix" things.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            Do you actually think they will fix it ? Remember someone posted right after maintenance that it requires Frost Lynx to activate Indigo Dragon and immediately a mod answered saying this has been reported, and already passed almost a week.. usually this should be an emergency maintenance for R2 as its a positive bug for players but nothing so far, we should expect during next maintenance.. but hey we both know how devs "fix" things.
            There have been things that took months to fix lol, with the mount card being somewhat rare I guess they thought it was ok to take their time with it, especially since titan war not even out yet (an cs gb coming up), maybe in a month it'll be ok lol

Comment

There have been things that took months to fix lol, with the mount card being somewhat rare I guess they thought it was ok to take their time with it, especially since titan war not even out yet (an cs gb coming up), maybe in a month it'll be ok lol
              Thats true, as you said same thing happened with Evil unicorn and Nether Lycan and yeah it took some time to fix it. Guess we`ll have to wait and see

Comment

Hard to "abuse" this, too, since you cannot get dupe cards from CW or whatever still.

Comment

Working...
                X