Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimension. . Feels a Little strange around Here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension. . Feels a Little strange around Here.

Hello.

I was wondering what you guy's do.

When i get the message: "it feels a little strange around here"

i just ignore it.
    it costs 50 steps to find what is there.
    and i can move atleast 2 spots with that energy and get stuff done faster.
    So get more rewards.

What do you guy's and girls think and do?

Doesn't cost 50 steps, but 5 steps if you're using 10 energy per step, ie 50 energy. Sometimes it isn't worth it, and sometimes it is. Free soul socket rods for example, very good. Always search that spot, some half dozen soul socket rods (200 balen value, eff that) an so on an so forth.

Comment

Believe it's called steps. . the energy you have.. so it costs 50 steps. :P

But yeah good one forgot about the soul socketing rods.
      have to reconsider my approach. .

Comment

If you're married, Eternal Hearts drop from these spaces (I've only found them on Advanced though). Unfortunately I've only found 1 Soul Socket Rod and otherwise, mainly sylph gear enchant items. I've stopped searching them unless I'm on Advanced. Those hearts are worth it for me.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

got many soul socket rod from them, so i try each time, even if it cost a lot.
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I wouldn't bother searching in basics, unless you have nothing better to do with the energy. The deeper you go in other dimensions, the better odds of getting something good, in my experience, so I skip the ones in the first 5 levels, but past that you may get good loot. Only problem is remembering where they are to come back after I finish the dimension.

And you can get eternal hearts even if you're not married.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              I wouldn't bother searching in basics, unless you have nothing better to do with the energy. The deeper you go in other dimensions, the better odds of getting something good, in my experience, so I skip the ones in the first 5 levels, but past that you may get good loot. Only problem is remembering where they are to come back after I finish the dimension.

And you can get eternal hearts even if you're not married.
              Ya, what I meant by that is it's really only useful to you if you're married.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I actually get more soul rods in basic, havent got one from intermediate and advanced.
                Advanced does give few gift of god and blessing, which is nice but there's too few hidden spots.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I screen the spot and stick it in a paint file. Then after I conquer the dimension, go back and search all the secret spots.

My experience is the exact opposite of laba-laba's. Find a lot more spots in adv dims, and more soul socketing rods.

Comment

My first and only soul socketing rod I found came from an Intermediate Water dimension. My advanced hidden spots usually give sylph equipment shards (barf) or fate stones (double barf).
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                      My first and only soul socketing rod I found came from an Intermediate Water dimension. My advanced hidden spots usually give sylph equipment shards (barf) or fate stones (double barf).
                      I got an expert dimension essence from one, to extend a war I don't have :P
                      Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                      Guild: Paradox
                      Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                      Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                      80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                      80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Working...
                      X