Dimension rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension rewards

Where the Cupcake did star tear shards go in advanced rewards? I spent a couple weeks finishing it and now they are gone?

I was just told in game they removed them. R2 is controlled by a bunch of greedy Cupcakes who continue to Cupcake their own game in the face in hopes of making a little extra cash.

Why the hell do you make asterisks into a cupcake? Allergic to the symbol *? What about guacamole or something...
    Last edited by LordRahl.; 02-03-2015, 06:29 AM. Reason: post merge and cupcaking

yea rewards were nerfed and so was something to do with the resistance you received
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I needed the star tear shards to refine a sylph, because I can't cash. Funny how if there's anything...anything at all that can help a free player, the scam artists quick yank it out. Seriously did they even learn how to run a business? "Let's make the product suck more, so people will buy more!" Not how it works. That was the last straw for me, after the glitch in last event that they completely ignored.

Here r2, I have a quarter you can stuff up your Cupcakes.

Comment

Sad to hear that, but that's r2 for you. Make us sample the product for free then take away everything from us forcing most players to pay for the nice stuff
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

wth? evan resistance received was so halfed? i lost more than half resistance that i received from dimensions

Comment

they nerfed reward half? i get 20 mahra from 4 dimension instead of 40???

Comment

Couldn't comment until rewards actually came out on my timezone, but ho lee schiiit that's a huge nerf. Can't have nice things for long in this game it seems.

Comment

Wraith,
                could you tell us what was in your dimensional rewards packs if you recall since those were recent? What did you notice missing.. I have no idea what is and what is not in them now, a lot of us don't.. it would be a big help if you are willing to share this information aside from the mahra change.

Also were you running basics or higher level dimensions? How many were open and things of that nature.. the more info you can give the better equipped many will be when they get theirs later or tomorrow.. time zone depending, thanks.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  Wraith,
                  could you tell us what was in your dimensional rewards packs if you recall since those were recent? What did you notice missing.. I have no idea what is and what is not in them now, a lot of us don't.. it would be a big help if you are willing to share this information aside from the mahra change.

Also were you running basics or higher level dimensions? How many were open and things of that nature.. the more info you can give the better equipped many will be when they get theirs later or tomorrow.. time zone depending, thanks.
                  half the rewards are uselles now. this is from an advancd dimension pack Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	539.5 KB
ID:	1707786 evan if before was 15 mahra/sepulcrum, 50 resistance crystals shard and will crystals shard, i think 8 or 10 of both sylph gear enchant things and 8 sand+8 star tear shards or something like that. this is not a nerf. they made the rewards uselles beside mahra

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Wraith,

Well, no more gear enchant items from chests (only baggies give a chance for 1 now)
                    no more star tear shards, sands,

gives dragon essences (useless), mount hooves (pretty much useless), etc. Mahra/seps rewards halved...

Overall a drastic drop in rewards and a lot of useless consumables in place of ones we could actually use for things, meh. Basic gives 5 mahra/seps, advance 10.

Resistance bonuses were also halved if not more, 2% for basic dimension when before I believe it was 5%.

Comment

and while the patch says that they balanced the resistance earning while ocupying a dimension, thats more like cut with 60%+ , but why not says anything about cuting rewards to?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        and while the patch says that they balanced the resistance earning while ocupying a dimension, thats more like cut with 60%+ , but why not says anything about cuting rewards to?
                        Patch notes are always a balls up, the medallion upgrade is nowhere in sight, the resistance nerf even while listed was major, and while that could be understood to some extent removing all the useful stuff from rewards is just stupidity...

Comment

R2 is too stupid to realize its the cumulative dimensions that is OP, i.e having 5 electro dimensions.
                          They should put a limit for 2 of same elements to that instead of cutting the rewards.
                          Before it was painful for non-vip to open intermediate first before able to do advanced/expert reasonably.
                          Now there's no reason at all, stick to basic dimension or even dont have to do it at all.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Couldn't comment until rewards actually came out on my timezone, but ho lee schiiit that's a huge nerf. Can't have nice things for long in this game it seems.
                            Said the same thing basically after seeing the rewards post-maintenance. So brutal.

Comment

I want to say thank you for the screen shot, it will help me and the other mentors have an idea whats going on exactly and for that I thank you and appreciate it. Mentors like you, are just players.. so believe me I think the unhappy consensus is felt all the way around.. but I appreciate you helping me to be able to do my job better so while I know, no one is happy I appreciate the time you took to post that up and to post up info as well.

Should anyone have screen shots of the basic or expert packs I'd appreciate pics of those as well, just so when I get bombarded later and hide in a fox hole.. I can answer people better, again many thanks for helping me!

For those wondering.. I did get a Screen Capture of an intermediate.. courtesy of a co-worker.

*Magi edit to add in screen capture
                              Last edited by GM_Magik; 02-03-2015, 07:58 AM.
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X