No announcement yet.

Dimension rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by TjiTzUr; 02-04-2015, 04:52 AM.

Comment

wartune y2k15 4 lyfe
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
        Do they think this will get me to cash more? It works exactly the opposite way.
        it works on their asian market. not so much for the rest of the western world.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          It is weird how they don't learn - don't be too generous when you introduce a new feature, you can always improve rewards later, and everyone will be delighted. Give too much away to start, so you have to cut down rewards, and everyone's mad.

Of course, no rational person would think that giving dragon essence in any of these chests is a good idea, so they're clearly just crazy and have no plan for what they're doing.
          They aren't playing their game. they have NO idea what worth something and what worth nothing....
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I am not sure that I don't agree with drop in marha and sep rewards. The other stuff is debatable, but at the rate marha and sep was dropping, everyone would have had an orange sylphs for free in a few months. That is a bit absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
              I am not sure that I don't agree with drop in marha and sep rewards. The other stuff is debatable, but at the rate marha and sep was dropping, everyone would have had an orange sylphs for free in a few months. That is a bit absurd.
              Its absurd to progress in a game people are playing for 2y+ now? Please tell us more.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post

ang by the time I finally get 1 orange sylph, the spenders will have 3 Orange, in full legendary gear, with level 8 divinity stones, and level 10 refining.
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                  ang by the time I finally get 1 orange sylph, the spenders will have 3 Orange, in full legendary gear, with level 8 divinity stones, and level 10 refining.
                  No, they'll have red 2nd gen sylphs lol, that's why dimensions were great, the weaker guys could get their stuff to orange and suck, while the OP cashers got ready for the next updates, but nooo....

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    Get over yourself. You're not doing anything special and have no advanced knowledge.
                    you can take it that way if you choose. But my experience has shown that knowledge and a lil luck from dimension drops would disprove your theory. Never said i was something special, just smart enough not to spend 20-30k and learn to play the game instead.
                    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                    Guild: Paradox
                    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                      I think the old intermediate you list is the old advanced. Intermediate didn't give star tear shards. At any rate, Advanced no longer give res or will crystal shards at all??? This honestly just makes no sense.

Here's what I think was really the issue... I'm 380k br with a 2 star purple Herc and I was beating ppl with orange sylphs because I used KNOWLEDGE to make my toon's battle protection more effective. I suggest that many a top player would be complaining that a good resistance build could overcome as much as 150K+ BR. I tested it in duels with the top electro players on our server and beat all but one with gaps from 125-160k br. I can also survive nicely in tok nightmare esp using incendiary and guardian rune when they awaken. I am an extremely low cash player. vip + maybe $10/20 per month and my largest recharge has been $20 for 15 months playing on this server. This had to be unacceptable to them, so they pulled out the nerf bat and ruin the advantage people like me had for understanding how to maximize Bprotection resistance system.
                      ^^this guy said it perfectly.

Comment

those star tear shards was the best thing that happened in ages... i would understand to nerf it from 8 to even 2 but removin em competely from int dimensions sux... for mahra and sepulcrum idc much they come fast but this is essential for sylphs... actually i didnt had refined sylph for a whole year of playing and i made 1 once those dimensions started... so will r2 buf up rewards a bit or giving me 1 more reason to stop playing their greedy game ?

Comment

Wartune is a game that's being run by thugs ( R2 devs/Mods of course ) hell these ******** haven't removed the X-mas ******* boss co'z as long as cashers are spending greens then this modafock-*** still think February is a month of thanks giving and let's wait for the main event!! in Feb. 14 there will be big spender event and all you have to do is spend and thugs will feel the love of players while ************ using greens as condoms to **** grandmas butt hole.. yeah that's awesome R2 ^^

seriously R2 bring back those useful rewards and stop ruining the game. R2 made something really awesome the day they gave use dimension event and that was the happiest moment of my life! but they nerfed the rewards like it's **** again and i realized R2 will be R2 no matter what ^^ ( ********!! )

Comment

Wartune is a game that's being run by thugs ( R2 devs/Mods of course ) hell these A holes haven't removed the X-mas a hole boss co'z as long as cashers are spending greens then this modafock-*** still think February is a month of thanks giving and let's wait for the main event!! in Feb. 14 there will be big spender event and all you have to do is spend and thugs will feel the love of players while ************ using greens as condoms to **** grandmas butt hole.. yeah that's awesome R2 ^^

seriously R2 bring back those useful rewards and stop ruining the game. R2 made something really awesome the day they gave use dimension event and that was the happiest moment of my life! but they nerfed the rewards like it's **** again and i realized R2 will be R2 no matter what ^^ ( ********!! )

Comment

its a pity they cut in half the rewards. But even so, we will be able to continue upgrading sylphs (I have 1-purple Hercules and Cerberus). I also have an Hades (4-blue), Tryton and Medusa. I just miss an Apollo, which would not be extremely useful, but I would like to have it. In the end, we will be able to have all syphs. Of course, not orange, neither red, but it is nice to be stronger by the day. I cannot compete with cashers, but I can even solo 2 bosses in nirvana nm, which makes me happy. If you dont cash, just be happy to get stronger and to get new stuff that was impossible some months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                                its a pity they cut in half the rewards. But even so, we will be able to continue upgrading sylphs (I have 1-purple Hercules and Cerberus). I also have an Hades (4-blue), Tryton and Medusa. I just miss an Apollo, which would not be extremely useful, but I would like to have it. In the end, we will be able to have all syphs. Of course, not orange, neither red, but it is nice to be stronger by the day. I cannot compete with cashers, but I can even solo 2 bosses in nirvana nm, which makes me happy. If you dont cash, just be happy to get stronger and to get new stuff that was impossible some months ago...
                                I don't see a point in playing this type of game if you are not aiming to compete with anyone. Might as well play a solo rpg game like Final Fantasy X or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X