Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Coin of Ancestry - Add Apollo and Hades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry - Add Apollo and Hades

I think many of us would appreciate it if either a White-Blue quality Hades and Apollo could be exchanged for 2-3 Coins of Ancestry. I know that the Super Sylphs cost 3 Coins, but some of us are willing to wait for the Evolution, and would actually like the idea of exchanging the coins for even a White Hades or Apollo.

It's interesting how the Coin of Ancestry is at the bottom of the list of drops, which makes it extremely "rare", I suppose, but I've gotten several of those and not 1 Hades Seal. Because of this predicament, I would be willing to get a White Hades or Apollo for 2-3 coins of Ancestry.

yea or give us exchange hades sylph for apollo sylph, this will also do the work

Comment

or maybe in other way we could exchange it again spulcurm or mahra xd....
      IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

Yeah, I only saw that event once and it was for 100 Spec and 100 Mahra. Now that both are now easier to find, they've bumped it to 300-900. I'm currently saving in case they add Hades and Apollo to the next one since the last Exchange was for the Super Sylphs(300 each) and the evolved version of Hades and Apollo(900 each). D:

Comment

personally I would rather see divinity shards in coin exchange or some kind of event. opened over 700 of the Eternal longing packs and never got 1 divinity shard. its ridiculous !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
            personally I would rather see divinity shards in coin exchange or some kind of event. opened over 700 of the Eternal longing packs and never got 1 divinity shard. its ridiculous !!!
            Hmm...Divinity Shards? Are those the thingies you socket in your Sylph Equip? Or is what I'm referring to Divinity Souls?

Comment

divinity shards used to refine hades and Apollo

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                divinity shards used to refine hades and Apollo
                Oooh! I guess those who already have it would want that.

Comment

Originally posted by R295094849 View Post
                  Oooh! I guess those who already have it would want that.
                  dude just wish for gaia and not hades...
                  hades and apollo is hard to evolve ..especially if you are not a casher

Comment

Originally posted by pr0DG View Post
                    thats other think,
                    i tought this thread was talking about how to get hades or apolo . n anyway where mod there ?? :3
                    IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

hades is 3 star purple and sepuls maxed till I upgrade again, I can't see getting a green gaia and starting over again and wasting all of that mahra and sepuls I used on hades....just need 80 divinity shards, is it too much to ask for some in an event?

Comment

Originally posted by pr0DG View Post
                        That's a matter of perspective, lol. I just want a Dark and Light Sylph so that I don't have to toss the Light/Dark Dimensional gate thingies. Not to mention, I can just evolve them...eventually. So in my case, and the case of those who don't have a Hades or Apollo, such an event would be God sent :P

Comment

I'm still waiting on a Cerberus exchange.
                          Name: Phoenixia
                          Server: R2 S-319
                          Class: Mage
                          BR: 911k
                          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

off topic but is the coin of ancestry only from those boxes in shop or is there anyway free players to get it? Well not exactly free, but maybe events that give out those boxes in the shop to get a chance in getting one free? Has any free player was able to obtain enough coins to get anything worthwhile or is this just a casher only type thing? Not complaining if it is just wondering if there any chance for free players to get these coins if it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                              off topic but is the coin of ancestry only from those boxes in shop or is there anyway free players to get it? Well not exactly free, but maybe events that give out those boxes in the shop to get a chance in getting one free? Has any free player was able to obtain enough coins to get anything worthwhile or is this just a casher only type thing? Not complaining if it is just wondering if there any chance for free players to get these coins if it's possible.
                              I am a free player. I just used 6 coins I had won to get enough Sepulcrum for the Athena.
                              Yes, free players can clean house with these free boxes. You need to save all your items in inventory that they normally run events with- soul crystals, whips, gems, resistance crystals, etc etc. Only use these items during a hot event. If the event is limited, only use the required amount daily. Does it sometimes suck holding onto stuff that could be boosting your BR? yes. but for the most part, the added freebies you earn make up for it. Get transposer scrolls for higher level gems--we get a tom of free BB from the Hero campaigns, this would be a great investment for them. If you cannot afford to make all gem types levels 6, 7 or 8, just buy the HP ones. then convert all your gems to HP gems. The free gems you get from events are HP, so it build up. It costs a bit more in gold, but well worth it. You'll be able to craft level 7 or 8 HP gems, then convert them to what you need. Plus, that is one Hot Event that you can really do well in at the higher levels.
                              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
                              X