IGN: KatetheCat
      Class: Knight
      Server: S10 Termini Cliff
      Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

4 x a day like group arena

Comment

it better 1 in the morning, 1 in the night... some people dont have time at night

Comment

if that would be... everyone can easily get arena items..... i want the way it is........ only the one whos determined and plays everyday can have better items

Comment

I think the point is not the number of BG sessions, but the fact that both BG session happen in the same time span of one hour: between 20:00 and 21:00 server time.

If you are unluncky and cannot play, or rarely, at that time (and there are many possible reasons for that), you will loose a big part of your ability to compete with other players who can regularly play at BG time, especially when reaching level 45, as the level 45 arena set requires a rank, which can only be otained by gaining honor in BG...

So, please, designers consider making it more fair by spreading the BG sessions over the day !!!

Comment

2x per day is actually considered 1

here we are saying keep the 2 times thats 1 hour BG

but make a new one another one 12 hours time difference
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

total agree with Celorilm for me its 4:00 am when battleground starting and not possible to do it so often

Comment

and the honor and insignia rewards will be cut into half from now. just like ga.

Comment

there used to be bg 4x a day, but they got rid of one of them

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        and the honor and insignia rewards will be cut into half from now. just like ga.
                        no this one should be
                        having 2 different time with no reward cuts
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

still one suggestion everyone should have same avatar at battleground and name should be UNKNOW then you dont know who u attack and no chance for make chose to attack weak player low lvl then u like for example lvl50+ geting very easy honor they attack only low lvls and dont want fight with with big lvl i saw that much time there and that ****** me so much coz i wake up at 4:00am to do BG

Comment

Working...
                          X