deleted high level character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted high level character

it has been about a year and a half since I played and they deleted my character. they are taking forever to respond to my ticket. are they going to give me my character back? I spent a lot of money on it and I want to start playing again and I don't think it is fair for them to delete it

Check you're logging into right server. Don't think they delete high level accounts by any means, unless one of those rare, rare... rare cases where they find a hacker an actually do something about it.

Comment

definitely on the right server s269 hellstorm

Comment

oh it is not the account that is gone.. it is the character

Comment

not to be a smart *** but if you haven't played for 18 months, you are certainly not a high level player....

With that said, weird that they deleted your toon without reason.

Comment

well I considered lvl 60+ a high level. and yes it is weird. ive been absent from other games longer than that and not had them delete characters

Comment

someone came back in our guild the other day and he was gone for way over a year and his toon was still here. Something happened to your toon that shouldn't have or R2 had a good reason for deleting it.

Comment

The ONLY time characters are deleted is during merges, and ONLY if they comply with all the following criteria:

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
                • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
                • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
                • Have no Balens.
                • Have no record of ever recharging.
                • Not be in a guild.
                So your character is not deleted. Everybody else can stop right now fueling 'gossip' on when characters are deleted.

OP, did you have several accounts maybe? Did you log in to the right one?
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I am logged on to my account but under the character line there is nothing. I am hoping I am simply confused and the support site can help me but they have decided not to respond to me except for the email that I didn't give them enough info

Comment

I am logging on to server s269 hellstorm. that is the last one I played on. it takes me to the character creation screen

Comment

if it takes u to character creation screen.....its the right server...but ur using new log in infos
                      u basicly restarted the whole game....try to remember the first mail/pass u used when started....maybe u used fb for easy log in
                      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by R221357802 View Post
                        I am logged on to my account but under the character line there is nothing. I am hoping I am simply confused and the support site can help me but they have decided not to respond to me except for the email that I didn't give them enough info
                        Then I suggest you try to come up with as much info as you can to help them help you.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                        X