New MEDALLION SUCKS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MEDALLION SUCKS!!!

yeah, I didn't see you needed 1500 insig to renew it, my bad....let's move on.
    Last edited by Asgaard; 02-05-2015, 10:08 AM.

Medallion is better than dragon mythic one and u can renew it for 15 days @ 1.5k insignias, the deal is pretty good compared to the previous choices (mythic
    dragon was was 4.8k or 4.4k i forgot but around there).

I dont understand this thing if ranting for everything D:

Comment

I agree the 100 insigs a day for slightly better stats is a good deal.

tho from what I heard u don't want to upgrade it right away as insig cost goes way up.

I will be happy to get it and stay at lvl 1 for a while and stock pile some insigs

Comment

Originally posted by xToadx View Post
        I agree the 100 insigs a day for slightly better stats is a good deal.

tho from what I heard u don't want to upgrade it right away as insig cost goes way up.

I will be happy to get it and stay at lvl 1 for a while and stock pile some insigs
        cant you upgrade it for 300 days than upgrade?:P

Comment

In case some people aren't fully up to speed on this new medallion, it is actually way cheaper then the old highest ranking medallion which was the mythic dragon knight medallion. it was 4800 insignias and lasted for seven days. This new medallion will start out with a one week timer on stats.. but the medallion itself shall not perish. For a mere 1500 insignias you can renew it for fifteen days, or 100 insignias per day.

As for the mad upgrade days then medallion upgrading itself, we sadly have no information as of yet on that, but when we do have something we can share you know we will be glad to do so.. in the interim, lets all enjoy this new cheaper medallion which is well, really kind of nice if you are in the honour bracket to get it
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            we sadly have no information as of yet on that, but when we do have something we can share
            This is something new for me.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

how mentor-magik was useful to you?

select an option:

1. he just always occupy space in forum, nobody are interested when he write, nobody miss him when he doesn't (like everyone does ok, but why he is a mentor? still dont understand who was recruiting that day, maybe was drunk)
              2. totally useless.
              3. not only useless, even irritating.

Comment

Mentor do not get informed of anything and have found out like we do by playing the game. He was confirming the information that was already said.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

To upgrade the new medallion, we know we need insignia, honour and one other item (games down can't look up the name at the moment) (something like 400 units of this other item). Does anyone have any clues as to when this new item is going to be included in the game ?

Comment

i guess it be in titan wars 4v4 class wards , so just gotta wait!
                    Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                    Dragon Sword Master
                    Server: kongregate s6
                    Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Originally posted by warviper View Post
                      To upgrade the new medallion, we know we need insignia, honour and one other item (games down can't look up the name at the moment) (something like 400 units of this other item). Does anyone have any clues as to when this new item is going to be included in the game ?
                      Empire Truncheons
                      Presuming they will indeed drop from titan cash wars.

Comment

Working...
                      X