Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kill 120 sylphs = 1 Mahra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill 120 sylphs = 1 Mahra

Kill 120 sylphs = 1 Mahra

Why so you can bot your way to Orange Sylph?
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Who would spend time killing 120 sylphs for 1 mahra?

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Why so you can bot your way to Orange Sylph?
        Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
        Who would spend time killing 120 sylphs for 1 mahra?
        +1 to both.

Killing 60 sylphs to get a stupid white seal is boring enough. 120 of them for ONE Mahra would be just ridiculous - no offense, I agree on the fact that a bit more Mahra (just a little bit) would be great but this... No, thanks.

You can easily get more via dimensions, Sylph Resource Packs and events.

Comment

no no no. People are spending $10 a month to rent a bot that allows them to kill hundreds and thousands of sylphs in the atoll every day. It also lets them get their kills in Wilds. So, no to giving them something else rewarding. I'd actually say make it 600 sylphs= 1 sepulcrum and put the botters out of business
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
            no no no. People are spending $10 a month to rent a bot that allows them to kill hundreds and thousands of sylphs in the atoll every day. It also lets them get their kills in Wilds. So, no to giving them something else rewarding. I'd actually say make it 600 sylphs= 1 sepulcrum and put the botters out of business
            That wouldn't put the botters out of business, just slow them down a little.

Like you said, they bot kill thousands of sylphs per day in the atoll. All it would do is cut their sepu income by 90%.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen several noobs talking about botting Sylph Atoll, so this suggestion gets 2 thumbs down, lol.

Comment

shame on them for supporting the symedia noob club, and not using the free one.

Comment

Working...
                X