How to get level 60 gear?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get level 60 gear?!

I haven't played in a while, and then got back and focused on raising my honor so I could get new gear from arena shop.
    Then I realized you can no longer get gear from arena shop!
    How am I supposed to get level 60 gear? Collect 300 crystaloidsx5? That's insane!
    Any suggestions? Is this the time to quit?

Originally posted by Syrlandia View Post
    I haven't played in a while, and then got back and focused on raising my honor so I could get new gear from arena shop.
    Then I realized you can no longer get gear from arena shop!
    How am I supposed to get level 60 gear? Collect 300 crystaloidsx5? That's insane!
    Any suggestions? Is this the time to quit?
    The only other way than collecting all the material for it (like everyone did before they remove the arena gear) is to exchange that lvl 55 arena gear IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT. The exchange is not there to make you get the lvl 60 gear easier; it's there to "force" ppl who have lvl 55 gear to get rid of it.
    Btw, if you have a lot of insignia and don't mind to spend some of them, you can actually spend them on the arena shop to get some crystaloid.
    Key run are also a good way to get those crystaloids that you need...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

we've all done it. for more that just one level of gear. It's not supposed to be fast or easy...unless you spend.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Even spending it can be a bit of a pain in the butt. Just wait til you get your lv 60 gear and it looks all pretty and ready to rock with cuz very soon after you'll start working on your lv 70 gear. THAT's the expensive set.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
          Even spending it can be a bit of a pain in the butt. Just wait til you get your lv 60 gear and it looks all pretty and ready to rock with cuz very soon after you'll start working on your lv 70 gear. THAT's the expensive set.
          Time consuming? Yes. Necessary? Yes. LoL At roughly 105M gold + Leg. 70 per piece, the 80 Set is the expensive one.

@OP: What set do you currently have? Since they've removed the 35/45/55 Arena sets there's been an exchange in Hot Events to trade them in for 40/50/60 sets. If you're rockin' the 45 set, trade in for the 50 set and farm to make it legendary and fully enchanted. Then, skip 60 and go straight for 70 since you need to have a legendary 70 piece to upgrade to legendary 80 piece. Depending on your BR, you may need to be carried through the 70 MPD's to collect Loids & Leg. stones, but it will be faster than farming 60 and 70.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

The arena sets were for levels 35-45-55 there was never to my knowledge a level 60 arena set. We were never told why they were removed, just that they were. The exchange as said is for people who already have pieces or a complete set to trade in if they so wish and desire. Making the crystaloids is time consuming, but then it always has been and for that I am sorry. I think the exchange for the old arena sets is still ongoing, so if you have the set or pieces of, I would do as xEvilMunkyx has said and check out the hot events to perhaps trade them in and save yourself a bit of crystaloid collecting time.

I hope it all works out and you are soon kicking butt and taking names, good luck!
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 02-07-2015, 03:23 PM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X