Looking For Two Allies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Two Allies

In about a month, my lady and I are planning to play on whatever new world is launched at that time. We'll have about a year where I'll be studying at home and she'll also be at home, so we'll have all the time in the world to dedicate to a game like Wartune.

I'm a pretty heavy casher when I play, but as strong as I will become with limitless time and large balen reserves, what I'm lacking is a small elite group to watch my back. For things like guild battles, group arena's, group instances, and just group related things in general.

So, what I'm looking for are two players that have enough free time to attend all of the important events during a day in Wartune. I don't care if you're a casher or not, I'll carry the group, but we'll always have each others backs first and foremost, before any guild or anyone. You need to speak English well, as it's the only language my lady and I speak. And last but certainly not least, you have to be ready to pull off the impossible!

I believe quality is more important than quantity, let's see if I'm right!

If you think you'd like to join us, feel free to let me know.

-Krim

Well if you havent started yet come to server 450,it's not new server but it has lot's of good players who will help you two(including me). And if you decide to go on that server go in guild Ilirium since PRIME is only 100k+ br. Anyway let me know if you planing to start there.I'm sure you and your lady will be happy there

Comment

you might want to put what time zone you are in so you can be directed to a correct server. The only new server this week is an oceanic server.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I have enough free time and i would like to be in a serious team ;] . Just tell what server you want to start and i will start it with you ( if you want me in your team ) .

Comment

Working...
        X