Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fruitful suggestion to the game developers of wartune :) plz do read it once...!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fruitful suggestion to the game developers of wartune :) plz do read it once...!!!

Well i strongly support migration of characters to another server ....when i started playing this game there was no server which suited my time so i ended up in twilight arena ...now there is a server in which i can play without having any trouble or waking up at 7 in the morning ( i love my sleep ) to play arena party or battle ground ...they should however restrict it to 1 time changing only, and charge for the second time changing with balens ...it will be very helpful for the mutual growth, if the game makers think wisely ....its better to give these facilities to the players as some players are actually finding it very hard to play according to the server time and they might even quit playing if they are not able cope up with the time schedule ....so i think it will be a wise decision for the game managers to give character migration, if they think about it ...because very few players will like to quit there present characters and start fresh ....its hard to lvl up after u reach lvl 40 and its very very hard to get golden astral and how can we forget the guild skills .....This is my first post i wrote anywhere lol, and i hope game managers or developers will read this post and give a thought to my suggestions .....!!!!!

Originally posted by R22851121 View Post
    Well i strongly support migration of characters to another server ....when i started playing this game there was no server which suited my time so i ended up in twilight arena ...now there is a server in which i can play without having any trouble or waking up at 7 in the morning ( i love my sleep ) to play arena party or battle ground ...they should however restrict it to 1 time changing only, and charge for the second time changing with balens ...it will be very helpful for the mutual growth, if the game makers think wisely ....its better to give these facilities to the players as some players are actually finding it very hard to play according to the server time and they might even quit playing if they are not able cope up with the time schedule ....so i think it will be a wise decision for the game managers to give character migration, if they think about it ...because very few players will like to quit there present characters and start fresh ....its hard to lvl up after u reach lvl 40 and its very very hard to get golden astral and how can we forget the guild skills .....This is my first post i wrote anywhere lol, and i hope game managers or developers will read this post and give a thought to my suggestions .....!!!!!
    server migration is a very bad idea and not only me but many players (who have gaming experience) would know that and support that cause its easily abused
    gold astrals are easy to get
    guild skills are based on how much u contribute
    and hitting level 40 is not a big deal think about level 50

just change servers if u find it difficult and why have u waited so long
    u should have changed the day BG and arena came not after 1 month
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      server migration is a very bad idea and not only me but many players (who have gaming experience) would know that and support that cause its easily abused
      gold astrals are easy to get
      guild skills are based on how much u contribute
      and hitting level 40 is not a big deal think about level 50

just change servers if u find it difficult and why have u waited so long
      u should have changed the day BG and arena came not after 1 month
      Well i am not playing since day 1 of twilight arena so it has not been 1 month or so ...i have only played for 2 weeks or so ...and i am a lvl 45 player in that server with full epic gear (arena gear ) ...and i dont wanna work hard again to get it ....and i don't see any problem in a player migrating from 1 server to another just to make sure the time suits him/her ....what a user want should be entirely his/her choice ......i knw some lvl 50 player thr who want to migrate to another server ....and the only problem i see in this is that a player might migrate to some server and become very powerful in that server well, for this u can't blame the person ...he became so powerful only because of his intelligence and hard work ...and if some player doesn't like it, then they can migrate too .... we would all like to hear your bad experience with character migration and increase our little knowledge of gaming ..........!!!!!!!

( I dont read guides :P )

I Thank You For Your Hard Work
      Last edited by R22851121; 11-01-2012, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Well i am not playing since day 1 of twilight arena so it has not been 1 month or so ...i have only played for 2 weeks or so ...and i am a lvl 45 player in that server with full epic gear (arena gear ) ...and i dont wanna work hard again to get it ....and i don't see any problem in a player migrating from 1 server to another just to make sure the time suits him/her ....what a user want should be entirely his/her choice ......i knw some lvl 50 player thr who want to migrate to another server ....and the only problem i see in this is that a player might migrate to some server and become very powerful in that server well, for this u can't blame the person ...he became so powerful only because of his intelligence and hard work ...and if some player doesn't like it, then they can migrate too .... we would all like to hear your bad experience with character migration and increase our little knowledge of gaming ..........!!!!!!!

( I dont read guides :P )

I Thank You For Your Hard Work
        ur serious
        u really don't get the amount of abuse which could happen thanks to the annoying feature of server migration?

lets take this for an example
        a level 50 who is not a cash player and plays with noobiest stats ever from my server (current top players are level 50+ with amazing stats so a level 50 of his caliber = loser)
        if server migration is possible then he/she can switch to a new server pick on Noob for players make the new comers quit before they even realize how good this game is possible the bullying is possible and that makes new comers sad and lonely
        hence its a bad idea this could result in mass server abuse and casher vs non casher advantage and disadvantage and worst of all instead of playing for fun we would be fighting a war between server NO NO NO NO NO server migration is a bad idea

u don't red guides to bad cause ur missing some really good data
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Come on no player leaves a game and a little competition is always good .....and besides players generally don't change server because they make many friends in the server they start playing, and y would a higher lvl player pick on new player and harass him ....if any1 does, then there will be a reason and if there is no reason it's generally a mass tendency( he does that to every player, it does not has anything to do with server) ...then players generally make a group against that player and...come on accept it even if the player is of lvl 50 or even 60 it only takes time to beat him/her and every1 is beatable....when u come 2 online gaming u r already aware of such facts and are ready to face such so called threats..... but look at the benefits of such migration .....so many people will benefit from such service and how many people can u put in this psychopathic harassing category, barely 1 or 2 max 3 in the whole game of Wartune i bet .... so i strongly suggest to game developers to bring character migration in this game .

I Thank You For Ur Hard Work ....!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            ur serious
            u really don't get the amount of abuse which could happen thanks to the annoying feature of server migration?

lets take this for an example
            a level 50 who is not a cash player and plays with noobiest stats ever from my server (current top players are level 50+ with amazing stats so a level 50 of his caliber = loser)
            if server migration is possible then he/she can switch to a new server pick on Noob for players make the new comers quit before they even realize how good this game is possible the bullying is possible and that makes new comers sad and lonely
            hence its a bad idea this could result in mass server abuse and casher vs non casher advantage and disadvantage and worst of all instead of playing for fun we would be fighting a war between server NO NO NO NO NO server migration is a bad idea

u don't red guides to bad cause ur missing some really good data
            Come on no player leaves a game and a little competition is always good .....and besides players generally don't change server because they make many friends in the server they start playing, and y would a higher lvl player pick on new player and harass him ....if any1 does, then there will be a reason and if there is no reason it's generally a mass tendency( he does that to every player, it does not has anything to do with server) ...then players generally make a group against that player and...come on accept it even if the player is of lvl 50 or even 60 it only takes time to beat him/her and every1 is beatable....when u come 2 online gaming u r already aware of such facts and are ready to face such so called threats..... but look at the benefits of such migration .....so many people will benefit from such service and how many people can u put in this psychopathic harassing category, barely 1 or 2 max 3 in the whole game of Wartune i bet .... so i strongly suggest to game developers to bring character migration in this game .

I Thank You For Ur Hard Work ....!!

Comment

lets make a simulation here :

me, and my 3 friend, lv50+ (with pvp set lv45 offcourse), who always playing at same time, want to establish our reign in new server, say s523 (for now we only have till s52). we will create our own guild, open to public so we can get more contribution for guilds upgrade. we will aced all event.
              wb, no need to ask why or how.
              arena (since theres 4 of us, we will split to 2 teams, and each will bring 1 guildmate). we can win against anyone coming to us. use m/f so we don't met eachother. we will bring 1 guildmate for 5-10 battles, then switch them with other guildmates, so they all have chance to get insignia faster than other.
              we will rule bg 40+, we can mine crystal us much as we can, set win-lose so everyday we get 120 honor + from crystals. and since we won't stop leveling, we will be 4 highest level in this new server. and when this new players come to bg 40+, we've already lv 55, or even 60.
              sure we can't plunder anyone, but since we already have high lv academy upgrade, we can deal with that. make a group to beat 4 of us? no chance... because we won't stop leveling and upgrade our gears.

how that sound for you, whom starting fresh as new player? or for those who just know about wartune from friend/family/relatives, and want to try this game in new server that just launched today?

Comment

doesn't matter u might say one thing but i can give several situations where this can be abused i say no 7roads say no R2 well i don't know R2 too well but as far as i know this will not be implemented
                and this get -1 from me and plain and simple

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Server migration will not be implamented.

This would be a bad idea since the point of new servers is to not only welcome new players to have a chance at the top, but to have the people who need better timezones switch and level/make new friends there without being a powerhouse and dominating the server.

This is a time game and if a person puts in the time to hit lvl 50 then switches to the server where everyone starts at 1, then you have weeks/months of game time ahead of them to where they can no longer compete.

Again, level with other players if you want to make friends/jump on a new server, server migration is just a bad idea.

Comment

Yea server migration is a very bad idea. I could pack up my toon from S6 and start on one of the servers that will open up next and who could compete with me? I would dominate that server and I could do whatever I want to. When I kill that server just migrate to another server and pick back up. No this will never happen.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

hmm.. actually there is a limit on who u can plunder. max is 10lvl . so basically if 1 lvl 50 migrated to new server means he can't plunder at all. well he might b op in arena for now till the multi server arena being implemented that is different story. in BG 1 people can't change alot except mages. some older server are very lonely. and can't even do multi dungeon. anyway every server there will b someone dominating.
                      from today post i even read s19 can't kill WB. O.o
                      1x server migration with a cost of balens. for me i think should b ok. but more than 1x hell no. even he makes mistake jumping to wrong server lol... no excuses.
                      requirement to jump is at least that server is a month old.
                      right now everything cap at 60. lvl can go higher but quest n multi is cap. above 5 lvls u earns 0 xps in multi n solo.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

or they could Imp server jumping...if they penalize you for it...say your level 40+ and wanna jump to a new server, delevel em to 30 or something(30 super easy to get to fast), and make it a one time only option..but it's not up to us really, The G.M's have the final say so why argue about it? it was just a suggestion. But i agree..i really don't think it will be imped

Comment

i love the idea sounds great let us all move to a super server only in lvls of 5 see 20-25 25-30 30-35 and so on all super servers will not have guilds or guild skills and only battle at preset times then you go back to you noral server after the big arena and bg battles hahaha awesome

Comment

Come on guys gaming is for fun right ....ask yourselves, why do we play this game ..??? To enjoy right, and if some players are not able to adjust in the time of the server he is playing now who is a lvl 50 + player what should he do then ???? 99% of players wont start a fresh and they will quit playing the game for sure at 1 time when they r not at all able to adjust ....or do not want to adjust coz there r so many games launched online every day, so which is a better option , i ask u game developers the players quitting or u guys launching player migration in the game...!!!
                            And plz gaming is for enjoyment, its not a war ...many people come here just to enjoy have some fun and relax after day's long work not every1 is a hardcore gamer here....!!!
                            ( this post is in reply to the earlier msg posted in starting of the post )
                            Last edited by R22851121; 11-06-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Come on guys gaming is for fun right ....ask yourselves, why do we play this game ..??? To enjoy right, and if some players are not able to adjust in the time of the server he is playing now who is a lvl 50 + player what should he do then ???? 99% of players wont start a fresh and they will quit playing the game for sure at 1 time when they r not at all able to adjust ....or do not want to adjust coz there r so many games launched online every day, so which is a better option , i ask u game developers the players quitting or u guys launching player migration in the game...!!!
                              And plz gaming is for enjoyment, its not a war ...many people come here just to enjoy have some fun and relax after day's long work not every1 is a hardcore gamer here....!!!
                              ( this post is in reply to the earlier msg posted in starting of the post )
                              this game is for fun and if sever migration comes then the fun ends for others
                              50+ big deal so what
                              if i find myself unable to play in my server i would just switch No complaints but if i find myself unable to play here then i would go to another game thats all
                              some people have a hard time playing with R2's time zones so they quit thats the reason thats all and there is nothing we can do

ALSO :
                              7 roads says NO to server migration and R2 says NO to server migration
                              THIS IDEA IS NOT HAPPENING

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X