Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul Crsytals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by igors0698 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]126031[/ATTACH] im sure theres many more who haven't finished their sc engraving. If you don't like them why don't you just sell them instead of complaining and im sure a lot of people would be disappointed if they taken out sc completely.
    I understand you still need SC as do some others. Im just here to tell you the truth, again, unfortunately. R2 doesn't want you on their servers. This is why they wont give you endless SC-whips-gems like they gave us a year ago........... R2 doesn't want new players. Do you realize everyone that has played faithfully for the last 2 years could have gotten over 1M bonus SC(beyond L80) full level 10-11-12 gems, and max stables free? And you are stuck at what level......... R2 is not "newer player friendly" if you haven't noticed
    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
      I understand you still need SC as do some others. Im just here to tell you the truth, again, unfortunately. R2 doesn't want you on their servers. This is why they wont give you endless SC-whips-gems like they gave us a year ago........... R2 doesn't want new players. Do you realize everyone that has played faithfully for the last 2 years could have gotten over 1M bonus SC(beyond L80) full level 10-11-12 gems, and max stables free? And you are stuck at what level......... R2 is not "newer player friendly" if you haven't noticed
      It's pretty contradictory of them then, since they keep releasing new servers. Of course, they are still milking some big cows out there, but it's not like the servers are kept working by Pipster and boilwash alone (to mention only a couple of them) and their bottomless wallets.

Also, don't put it down that way because you make it sound as if people who decided to quit or join the game later are some kind of casuals who don't deserve attention from the company. Wartune is a game and I consider it as a game. I'd rather quit than let it ruin my life or let it become my religion. Furthermore, keep in mind that there are users who have played as faithfully as they could but that still haven't maxed out anything. You've got no idea how many players have yet to max out SE, stables and gems.
      Last edited by GiordanoT88; 02-09-2015, 12:39 PM. Reason: phrasing

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
        It's pretty contradictory of them then, since they keep releasing new servers. Of course, they are still milking some big cows out there, but it's not like the servers are kept working by Pipster and boilwash alone (to mention only a couple of them) and their bottomless wallets.

Also, don't put it down that way because you make it sound as if people who decided to quit or join the game later are some kind of casuals who don't deserve attention from the company. Wartune is a game and I consider it as a game. I'd rather quit than let it ruin my life or let it become my religion. Furthermore, keep in mind that there are users who have played as faithfully as they could but that still haven't maxed out anything. You've got no idea how many players have yet to max out SE, stables and gems.

I do have an idea of how many on older servers still haven't max'd out things........ HOWEVER, you are not listening. If R2 wanted newer players, they would provide the opportunity to gain the things we gained access to. Millions of SC? hundreds of thousands of gems and whips? Do you see any opportunity for new players to gain these things?
        Archer hoarder

Comment

I do have an idea of how many on older servers still haven't max'd out things........ HOWEVER, you are not listening. If R2 wanted newer players, they would provide the opportunity to gain the things we gained access to. Millions of SC? hundreds of thousands of gems and whips? Do you see any opportunity for new players to gain these things?
          Of course not but R2 wants new players! It's just that it doesn't want to help them! In a way, I understand it: it's a business, R2 is not supposed to in the first place.

Still, nobody expected that huge chain to be implemented in-game but it happened, whether it was by mistake or on purpose. In the same way, it's possible - even if unlikely - that they'll start a new one, somehow/someday. Could be in a year or two, could be earlier, but never say never.

They tend not to make things easy for us but I have to admit that sometimes they even surprised me in a good way. It happens seldom if ever (eg: there was an event were they gave out around 800 BB to everyone for free just by logging in for 3 consecutive days - 100+200+500) but it does happen. I like to keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Take out SC because some idiot maxed out and don't need them anymore, .. then take out sou seals, take out mahra, sepu , gems, whips, runestones, take out fate stone...cause some ppl maxed out....how about to close the game because some ppl have lv 80.... u greedy idiots, when we had a flod with whips gems and sc, it was good, then u maxed out and if u dont need them nobody else need? I still need 100k sc, and 100k+ whips ,and allot of gems, but take out sc and everything cause the person who started this thread don't need them

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
              It's not so much the inventory space taken as the rewards returned for spending cash, or for doing an mpd. And I opened 10 boxes.

And it is not a matter of "hoarding". It's a matter of you can't help but to be slammed with the *cupcake* things, 3-4 days after I just emptied my inventory of them, I am already over 7k. 6k from the boxesand the rest from regular runs.
              For those of you having troubles maxing sc, what are you doing wrong?
              Speaking of cupcakes, shouldn't you consider shadow crystal a better example instead?
              Bounty scrolls do a way better job of giving gold rewards in return for exp gain, and yet,
              they still drop them in dungeons and wilds - but yea, this won't be removed from the game.
              Also like all others have said, it is up to you to hoard on soul crystals... but there are many
              including me that are halfway there.. give until around end of this year, we should probably be there
              Who knows, there might come an exchange of 100 soul crystals for 5 soul seals, soon this year.
              I think by now you should know the varse difference in amount of each type of resources
              required for each level of soul engrave before and after that 80 benchmark.
              Then you will at least understand what is going on, and why the great difference in
              amount of soul crystals / soul seals that are given out.
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                Of course not but R2 wants new players! It's just that it doesn't want to help them! In a way, I understand it: it's a business, R2 is not supposed to in the first place.

Still, nobody expected that huge chain to be implemented in-game but it happened, whether it was by mistake or on purpose. In the same way, it's possible - even if unlikely - that they'll start a new one, somehow/someday. Could be in a year or two, could be earlier, but never say never.

They tend not to make things easy for us but I have to admit that sometimes they even surprised me in a good way. It happens seldom if ever (eg: there was an event were they gave out around 800 BB to everyone for free just by logging in for 3 consecutive days - 100+200+500) but it does happen. I like to keep my fingers crossed.

Wow, they gave us 800 bound balens that cannot be used on 90% of the USEFUL items......... you are impressed with this?
                Archer hoarder

Comment

SC > Gems > Whips > SC event cycle
                  Those good ol' days passed and gone..and the equipment set exchange are still going on >.<

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Wow, they gave us 800 bound balens that cannot be used on 90% of the USEFUL items......... you are impressed with this?
                    Energy in dimensions, treasure hunt maps, gem transposers, slyph skills, crypt keys, moves in jewel hunt...800 bb is a pretty damn good reward.

Comment

And they roll out new servers every week?..
                      At least I had a taste of both worlds when I started wartune a year ago.
                      Damn, I should've begin 1 more year earlier and won't lose out on a better
                      stake of maxing everything. Now bcuz of lvl 6 gem synthesis close to every week,
                      I'm almost dried on gem boxes, and still tirelessly hoarding mount whips from a few
                      sparse sources. Dimensions rewards are nerfed, what more worse can we expect right now >.<

Comment

Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
                        Take out SC because some idiot maxed out and don't need them anymore, .. then take out sou seals, take out mahra, sepu , gems, whips, runestones, take out fate stone...cause some ppl maxed out....how about to close the game because some ppl have lv 80.... u greedy idiots, when we had a flod with whips gems and sc, it was good, then u maxed out and if u dont need them nobody else need? I still need 100k sc, and 100k+ whips ,and allot of gems, but take out sc and everything cause the person who started this thread don't need them
                        I like this troller, couldn't agree more XD
                        Yea, they are lvl 80 and still playing, I thought they ran out of game goals already -.-

Comment

Should be a shadow crystal exchange event, unlikely to happen.
                          Possible to get a decent pile weekly of SCs if bored enough to do mind-numbing circuit quests.
                          Would like to see a reasonable SC to Soul Seal exchange event, but in the meantime will keep feeding the wedding tree in farm.

Whips, Divinity Shards and Star Tear Shards most difficult or annoying to get. As for how much worse it can get? How about epic shards from the current Glass Slippers without anything to exchange them for. Nevermind the current Emergency Maintenance that's wiped out GB for a lot if not all US West servers.
                          Yes, I'm an unhappy camper today.
                          IGN: TreeTopper
                          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                          Guild: ESKReborn
                          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            Energy in dimensions, treasure hunt maps, gem transposers, slyph skills, crypt keys, moves in jewel hunt...800 bb is a pretty damn good reward.
                            basic dimensions can be completed in 1 day, treasure hunt maps can be bought off blessing wheel and spire balens daily, ANY worthwhile gem transposer isn't in shop to buy, crypt keys can be had for free in buradoth grave, jewel hunt is waste of balens....

Sylph skills is the ONLY thing that you MIGHT have a point for but you lose there also......... Since they made it RANDOM which skill you lose. I dare you to put a new skill on a full pet and lose Delphic.... then you lose another 800 balens rebuying Delphic. Need a new argument or idea of what a "pretty damn good reward is"
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

for 150 sylph crystaloid u can get 1k sc's...........
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

for thous how have maxed should get purple 1s in event boxs and 1 that havent should get normal 1s

Comment

Working...
                                X