Puri needs shorter cool down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri needs shorter cool down

In multiplayer instances, a mage's primary job is support; we heal the party and remove debuffs/chaos. However, bosses and other players can all spam debuffs far faster than mages can cast puri. Even archers can remove buffs twice as fast as mages can remove debuffs (15 sec cooldown vs 30 sec cooldown). Perhaps a talent or advanced class talent to shorten the cd is in order? That would be a big help for weaker parties doing multiplayer instances and would also be a big help in arena (4 vs 4 arena, some teams spam runes and debuffs almost every turn and that 30 sec cd on puri makes it impossible to keep up unless you have a lot of mages on your team). The puri rune isn't much help since it has to be high level to have guaranteed chance of removing debuff (low level usually fails because it doesn't auto target the person who is debuffed or chaosed) and has an even longer cd than mage skill.

They want people to use Iris/Tritons Ice Armor or Tsunami skills, since you ideally would pay for it, and both have shorter cooldowns.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Would be nice if it was even a 20 second cooldown. 30, I find to be a bit much.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
      X