level 50 BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 50 BG

level 50+ players should be in different category in the BG. its so unfair for level 40 players. hope you can fixed that up were no match in level 50 players were like killer level 30 players.
    S9 Camp Calorn
    Rhaye
    Mage
    Guild: GenocidePH

Originally posted by RhayeLee View Post
    level 50+ players should be in different category in the BG. its so unfair for level 40 players. hope you can fixed that up were no match in level 50 players were like killer level 30 players.
    yea agreed +1 this should be implemented
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

noooooooo!
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

no not enough players

team work, team work with all the members of your BG team

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
          noooooooo!
          why no?
          this is make the 40 to 49 pretty fair
          since the level 50s are way off powerful and with the new level 55 PVP gear will will be coming it will just make things from unfair to !!!ARE U CRAZY!!! factor
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

lvl 50 might be a problem , make it BR instead , you can be a lvl 50 with 45 sets ,but lvl 55 with 55 sets i pretty sure the ratings is high

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
              lvl 50 might be a problem , make it BR instead , you can be a lvl 50 with 45 sets ,but lvl 55 with 55 sets i pretty sure the ratings is high
              then it should also affect for the level 40s who fight level 45+ and 50s

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

the point of R2 making it lvl 40+ BG so that u all have to lvl up fast and challenge each other not stay at same lvl. lol this is a war game. the only way u can hold your lvl is at 39. that is why there is dryad system. try to get it to max and see how u can kill over lvl 50+
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  the point of R2 making it lvl 40+ BG so that u all have to lvl up fast and challenge each other not stay at same lvl. lol this is a war game. the only way u can hold your lvl is at 39. that is why there is dryad system. try to get it to max and see how u can kill over lvl 50+
                  until we can even try to become strong we would be destroyed
                  if there was some advantage then yea sure its a OK thing but with a level 40 (new level 40 with level 35 set) comes in he/she will be crushed to nothingness i mean 1 hit kills
                  so its not possible to get champion title + lack of insignia like me = no level 45 PVP gear = no chance to live against level 50

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                  X