Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

this is starting to suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is starting to suck

im on s2 and my guild is like the only guild running garden of death and if 1 player isnt on its like pulling teeth to try and find a player that even has stats to get it done. badlands isnt much different its a real pain to find mages that have purify to do it what are we supossed to do when only like 8 players on the whole server have cleared garden of death.its so bad i have been running the void solo for fun.
    Last edited by lance137; 10-31-2012, 08:58 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

dont worry, just give it more time, alot of players will reach lvl 50 and when that happens, ull be able to find someone to run god with, one of them being me 8)

Comment

well thers a easy option just nub run till u get more lvl 50 ppl

Comment

i have reach lvl 61 without doing multi. here some boring tips. collect as much as stamina pot in guild blessing. and do solo campaign using 100% exp scroll. make sure u do 200 stam in an hour. more if u can
        Last edited by onimad; 11-01-2012, 04:37 AM.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          i have reach lvl 61 without doing multi. here some boring tips. collect as much as stamina pot in guild blessing. and do solo campaign using 100% exp scroll. make sure u do 200 stam in an hour. more if u can
          You sure are onimad, suprising on so many levels. But that's great, you've out leveled everyone else I guess.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            dont worry, just give it more time, alot of players will reach lvl 50 and when that happens, ull be able to find someone to run god with, one of them being me 8)
            hes on s2 ...suposed to have tons of players on it..but NO r2 are opening wasy to many servers so they just ''die''........

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
              im on s2 and my guild is like the only guild running garden of death and if 1 player isnt on its like pulling teeth to try and find a player that even has stats to get it done. badlands isnt much different its a real pain to find mages that have purify to do it what are we supossed to do when only like 8 players on the whole server have cleared garden of death.its so bad i have been running the void solo for fun.
              Sorry, but... HA HA HA!

I read elsewhere about some people treating this game like a vicious PvP where they will even steal mines to set others back, or send bullying PMs. But look what happens when you're on top. IT'S LONELY.
              I think this is more proof that there's a stronger cooperative PvE than PvP here. Same thing if you're top dog in the Arena on your server -- where's the fun? All you PvP maniacs killed it yourselves.

Not to say that the original poster is necessarily a cutthroat PvP'er, but I'm just saying that overall, in the general case, cooperating (or at least not sabotaging) ultimately leads to more fun for everyone. It's Jedi (nice + long term benefits) versus Sith (selfish + greedy algorithm). Jedi wins in the end always.

Comment

i dont know what you mean grail but i do beat g.o.d. nearly every day 5 runs in a row but what im saying is its only the same 4 of us that can do it when maybe 4 other that can substitute if 1 of my main players is missing we have a ton of lvl 50s on s2 but 99 percent of then cant complete the last boss in g.o.d whether their stats are to low or they dont have right skills in spec or they try 1 time and die and never want to try again cause they say its to hard or whatever but i have to have the same 4 players in order to win.like last night only had 3 players that have done it the other where not online so i look all over the world for 1 mage and all i find is mages with 14-16k hp and they die so we couldnt do it
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

I'm not saying anything about your particular server. Just that in the general case, cooperation and helping people along is more fun. And even if you are rivals in the Arena, for example, there's no need to be nasty. And there's certainly no need to be nasty to people in any case. But that's in the general case...

Why is S2 so underpopulated with strong characters? It's an old server, right? Should have tons of vets. Why did people leave or stop? Who are the people left and what are they like?
                  Once they start to convert more of the original game and (presumably) open up even tougher areas, your problem will only get worse.

What if you helped people along? Maybe take them on your Void solos when they might normally struggle so they can get XP and gear and advance faster. Plus, it's a Halloween event, so I'm sure people would appreciate seeing it before it's all over.

Comment

it has been tough to get players since badlands and seems to be getting worse i guess only time will tell.people left when they open new server so they could rush to top 10 when i first start on the server we had 750 players at world boss now we lucky to have 200
                    Last edited by lance137; 11-01-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

How does someone "rush" to top 10 on a new server? Everyone starts at an equal footing unless they pay cash, and beyond that, only time gives you an advantage -- which also means you've given up all that time (and money, if spent) on the character in the previous server. Hmm...

In any case, this brings up a good issue -- 200/750 = lots of abandoned accounts = could R2Games flag them with a time-offline symbol? Maybe at 1 week, 1 month... their castle icon changes into a more dilapidated appearance and maybe after 2 months it looks like ruins.

Comment

haha that would be sweet if their castle turned to ruins

Comment

the game updates too slow.. they provides fast lvl up ut not fast updating patches. lol
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

they should have had everything in the game the day it went live patches are supossed to update after people have beat the endgame lvl 80 stuff

Comment

onimad you forgot to say you are lvl 9vip maby so with 100% scroll you have 250% xp boost

Comment

Working...
                              X