Gaia or Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia or Athena

Hey guys, Im getting one of these 2 sylphs, I was wondering which one you consider is best, both have AEO skills, do you prefer any for a single reason?
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

I prefer Gaia because it has some pretty nasty effects like passive chaos, a HP regaining attack and bleed effects.

Both are quite powerful, though, when built up.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

If you just want one sylph for everything, I would say gaia.

If I did't have my hades built up already, I would get Gaia for sure.
      Last edited by R262181389; 02-10-2015, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Thank, yeah I think Gaia is an overral best sylph isnt, athena only usefull in Arena maybe, but Gaia works nice too
        Karac
        Archer
        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
        CAIN Guild
        1.4M BR

Comment

Athena is nasty in PvP once built up... Every attack is an AOE. Especially useful in group arena, cw, and sylph arena. Gaia is pretty op too though.

Comment

It does come down to personal preference. Hades can get incredibly nasty when it is built up properly.. but the Apollos evolution has a whole heap of those area of effect skills that make the opposing side cringe with dislike. It would depend on your primary source of using it... which way will best serve and suit you. personally I am a Hades fan, I like the evilness of it.. but that's my choice... and sometimes the life leaching ability can be a real godsend especially when running without a mage. But, as I said, it rolls down to personal preference, so if you are getting one I hope whichever you get will fit into your team wonderfully.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I had Athena for a while now, and just got the Gaia from the exchange. Wishing I had went for Gaia the first time.

Comment

Working...
              X