Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

If R2 really cared or had ad mins playing the game.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If R2 really cared or had ad mins playing the game.....

Then they would realize that there are many reasons why people are quitting this game right and left and one of them is the increasing amount of useless items players are getting and can't do anything with it. This game has absolutely no plan for players who have maxed out a bunch of things and or duplicates....My guild bank and my bag area full of stuff I can't use....and I'm getting tired of it. Here is a list of what comes to mind: PLEASE MODs, do not move this to suggestion thread, no one reads that section....besides, I'm looking for people opinion on this so please leave it here.

- Fate stones: what to do with them once maxed out? please have exchange for them. Anything...you do it for soul crystals, why not for this.

- Hooves: People who don't balen only have a limited amount of mounts and therefore those mounts are upgraded to the max...hooves become irrelevant. Need exchange same as fate stones.

- Gems transposers: what to do with duplicate? need exchange once again

- Event Rewards like Green Medusa or kingly steed: all great but what do we do with those if we already have them? Once again, need exchange...how many green medusa do we need? Same with mounts, I have a bunch of mount cards in my bag I already have....

- Crystal shards from Inferno. Other than buffs no one needs, what the hell are we supposed to do with those? this has to be one of the most stupid thing ever....

I could go on and on....but whatever, nothing will be done anyways....

easy.. dont collect useless stuff and believe or not, u can sell that ****.
    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Yes this becomes a bigger and bigger issue. There would be some very easy solution, used in the early stage of the game, forgotten later. Then, they allowed higher level crystalloids and refinement crystals made by lower level, obsolete ones. They would just need to add new synthesises to blacksmith:

10 fate stone into 1 bead of influence
      100 soul crystal into 1 soul seal
      10 dragon soul into 1 vulcanic hammer
      1 mount hoof into 1 mount whip (and vica versa)
      10 sylph equipment shard into 1 moonlight or glint
      (although the later one can be sold for gold, at least)
      5 mahra into 1 advanced mahra
      5 sepulcrum into 1 advanced sepulcrum
      10 star sand / star tear into whatever is needed for next sylph evolution
      etc...
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Yes this becomes a bigger and bigger issue. There would be some very easy solution, used in the early stage of the game, forgotten later. Then, they allowed higher level crystalloids and refinement crystals made by lower level, obsolete ones. They would just need to add new synthesises to blacksmith:

etc...
        This makes sense, so it never gonna happen.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yeah i agree with this post there some things you cant sell.. its like ***? why cant i sell this ****

Comment

I believe you can drag them out of your inventory anywhere on the screen and it was ask do you want to delete this item. I do agree with Fherlayt post they do seem a good idea but will never be implemented.

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Also note attribute level in stable is capped to level 600 so whips become useless..

Comment

btw.. I have a similar problem. My farm is full but i still get plants from guild wheel. Now i want exchange those thing to some concert tickets and starbucks coupons.
                Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post

etc...
                  my god you are stupid you have no concept of anything do you

Comment

- Fate stones: what to do with them once maxed out? please have exchange for them. Anything...you do it for soul crystals, why not for this.

- Hooves: People who don't balen only have a limited amount of mounts and therefore those mounts are upgraded to the max...hooves become irrelevant. Need exchange same as fate stones.
                    There are a lot of chances to gain new mounts through events. Sure more so for the balen player, but also those who are free players or light rechargers. However I do like the idea suggested by Fherlayt for such items (hooves, fate stone, etc) to be able to be exchanged in blacksmith.

- Gems transposers: what to do with duplicate? need exchange once again
                    Same would also go for Sylph skills (from Underground Palace).

- Event Rewards like Green Medusa or kingly steed: all great but what do we do with those if we already have them? Once again, need exchange...how many green medusa do we need? Same with mounts, I have a bunch of mount cards in my bag I already have....
                    - Crystal shards from Inferno. Other than buffs no one needs, what the hell are we supposed to do with those?
                    As mentioned from amarski, you can always sell if you don't want to spend on buffs

Can I also request that you link this post in this thread, so I can add to my 'list', and can be forwarded on to the people who make decisions. Thank you
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Just accept the inferno thingy isnt really for high br chars.
                      Why bother for some chrystals?

Comment

Originally posted by Alci1 View Post
                        Also note attribute level in stable is capped to level 600 so whips become useless..
                        another stacking item to you
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                          Agreed, would be nice.... doubtful to occur anytime soon.

Free mounts can be won from events, and just how many hooves does it take to max out the refinement process? Most free or low paying players have a long way to go before their mounts are all fully refined, especially in the older servers where they have lvl 8 stables and likely a small zoo of mounts. I can drop hundreds of hooves in the blink of an eye and still have a long way to go. Maybe the current issue for you is the lack of training whips?

- Gems transposers: what to do with duplicate? need exchange once again.
                          Love to see this, but the Devs' love of money overrules any hope of it happening. Someday...maybe....

Sacrifice the sylphs for speculums or mahras? Recycle mounts for Mount Spirits if you don't want them taking up space and don't expect an exchange within a year?

- Crystal shards from Inferno. Other than buffs no one needs, what the hell are we supposed to do with those? this has to be one of the most stupid thing ever....
                          Keep a few for when you need them, sell them or simply don't pick them up at all? I keep some handy and the rest I leave on the ground to gather virtual dust....

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Just accept the inferno thingy isnt really for high br chars.
                          Why bother for some chrystals?
                          Extra bound balens and gold for gem conversions when I'm enchanting new gear is always good.... Though the cost on the HP pack at times isn't really worth the rewards, especially since soon all my sylphs will be fully equipped.
                          Last edited by ATreeTopper; 02-12-2015, 03:55 AM.
                          IGN: TreeTopper
                          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                          Guild: ESKReborn
                          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
                            btw.. I have a similar problem. My farm is full but i still get plants from guild wheel. Now i want exchange those thing to some concert tickets and starbucks coupons.
                            ROFL good job, sir!
                            Server: Kabam 17
                            Player name: Dwarf
                            Player level: 80
                            Player class: Knight
                            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                            Battle rating: 615k
                            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Working...
                            X