Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

300 Gem Boxes for a new-ish server, but no gold to convert them :o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Gem Boxes for a new-ish server, but no gold to convert them :o

So the newer servers got the 300 Gem Boxes and we thank you Wartune most warmly, but alas, we didnt get any gold with these gem boxes like other servers did. Being a fairly new server its gonna take a long long long time to convert those gems. Would it not be possible to have the gold rewards also to make our lives a lot easier and also to balance it out? As a baby server we already get our ***** handed to us by older servers and not having the gold to convert the gems will hit us very painfully, please take pity on the baby players Wartune and give us the gold too

bc i cant delete post
    Last edited by MotoHanari; 04-09-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

You should already have gold from the first batch. It's part of the legend of balenor event.
      If it's not enough then you have to earn it, it's just extra gems, they don't have to give it to you.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I'm not complaining, im simply asking for the gold that the other servers got, are ppl on forums automatic *** holes?

And laba, all we got was 300 gem boxes, nothing else.

As i stated it's a fairly new server and I realise that it was probably a gesture from Wartune to give us the boxes which i thanked them for. But being a new server and WB being the main source of daily gold, we dont get as much as you guys would at WB. So, converting those gems will take an age. It just unbalances the game even more because the old servers that wipe us within seconds can almost convert these gems as soon as they get them, we cannot.
        Last edited by Spookiez; 02-12-2015, 01:27 AM.

Comment

If your server is 1 month or younger and your br lower than the required, well count yourself lucky and they messed up and sent rewards they weren't supposed to. You won't get anything else.

Comment

simple solution, save your gold then convert them
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Spookiez View Post
              As a baby server we already get our ***** handed to us by older servers and not having the gold to convert the gems will hit us very painfully, please take pity on the baby players Wartune and give us the gold too
              You can always put those new gems to use on the WB and campaigns
              IGN: TreeTopper
              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
              Guild: ESKReborn
              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

so this is where my missing 300 gem packs went
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

So the newer servers got the 300 Gem Boxes and we thank you Wartune most warmly, but alas, we didnt get any gold with these gem boxes like other servers did. Being a fairly new server its gonna take a long long long time to convert those gems. Would it not be possible to have the gold rewards also to make our lives a lot easier and also to balance it out? As a baby server we already get our ***** handed to us by older servers and not having the gold to convert the gems will hit us very painfully, please take pity on the baby players Wartune and give us the gold too
                  just discard all the 300 boxes if you feel it's a pain having to convert them without gold.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

sell some of the gems and use the gold to convert others.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      sell some of the gems and use the gold to convert others.

DarkMeph
                      discard it easier for him. dun understand people who complain even when they received free items.
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

why should wartune give you gold for it? collect it yourself.

you dont need to convert it now, you can take a few weeks if not months. easiest way is to first synth as high as possible, its cheaper to convert 1 lv 4 gem than 4 lv 3 gems.

Comment

I'm not complaining, im simply asking for the gold that the other servers got, are ppl on forums automatic *** holes?

And laba, all we got was 300 gem boxes, nothing else.

As i stated it's a fairly new server and I realise that it was probably a gesture from Wartune to give us the boxes which i thanked them for. But being a new server and WB being the main source of daily gold, we dont get as much as you guys would at WB. So, converting those gems will take an age. It just unbalances the game even more because the old servers that wipe us within seconds can almost convert these gems as soon as they get them, we cannot.
                          then your lucky enough to get the gems. that event was said to be for servers 1month old and more. so if your a new server thats a freebie for you.. asking for more when you get something that shouldnt be given to you is greediness already..

Comment

Working...
                          X